• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island RP

"Careful," warned Seki. "He is so tough he wiped out this whole village, or so he said."

He used Rolling Kick on the white Arbok.

Arbok felt a hard pang of pain in his head. Rolling Kick again.
"Let's see how you match up to this!" He shed his skin once more, and became a giant Seviper that was at least twenty feet long.
"He can kill in one bite," Solar warned. "But I'm Steel-type, resistant to his poison. Just be careful."

"Great, this cannot get any better." Seki's tone was sarcastic. He had to do something.

But not that yet.

"What should I do?" he whispered to Solar.

Mysti overheard the whisper, but said nothing. If I could only find a fire stone... But if I evolve, will I never be able to go back? she thought. I can't leave my newly gained friends. I have to have learned something!

"I don't know. We're in a sticky situation."

Suddenly, Solar used Comet Punch again. But this time, he seemed to hit the snake many more times. Then, he did one final hit.
"I wish I knew more hand-to-hand combat," he lamented. "You have a much wider range of attacks that aren't moves, if you know what I mean."

Meanwhile, Arbok (which was still his name, even though he was a Seviper) was fazed for a moment.

"I do not."

Seki saw another chance and repeated the smash-the-enemy-into-the-ground move. He gave a thumbs-up as if this whole thing was a joke.

"Don't think you're finished yet." Arbok lunged at Seki. Meanwhile, Solar stood still, stunned by the size of the monstrous Seviper. He would try to pin it down, but it was too big.
"This would be a good time for that Munchlax guy to come along," he muttered. "I feel weird saying it, but he would actually be useful."

"He is big," the Hitmonlee joked.

Seki didn't noticed and was tackled by Arbok. He was thrown to the ground.

"Leave a little time for the decision," Seki whispered to himself. He could barely move his leg enough to touch Arbok's side.

"Come on... one more kick..."

Seki's leg was positioned right next to Arbok's heart. One more move and he would be dead. I better finish this now. He bared his fangs and shot toward Seki's neck.
((Want me to narrate the ICAT for you?))

Seki fell to the ground, in pain from the puncture wound on his throat.

((I'd gladly let you :D ))

((Some Pokemon are in a big building fighting a Seviper named Arbok XD, and the others, I think, are wandering around.))

Mysti stood there. What attacks can Vulpix learn? she thought. She remembered somewhere that Vulpix can learn Hypnisis as an egg move. She tried it. Her eyes glowed a purpleish pink as she tried to hypnotize the Seviper into attacking himself((I assume it's a him. And I went and got a guide, Psychic is super effective against Poison!))

Arbok was dazed. His ability forced him to shed his skin and change back to normal. He then fell on the floor.

"He's not done yet," Solar said. "Just knocked out."

Suddenly, a black figure landed in the room through a hole in the ceiling. Its claws were crossed as its eyes glinted, and its fangs were bared.

"So, what did I miss?"

"....L-Lady Weavile..." Solar was shocked. "But didn't he kill you?"

"No. He's a liar."

Last edited:
"I thought so!" Seki gave another thumbs-up. "He has a tendency to to that."

He turned and looked at Shadowflare.

"Thank you," he said, bowing slightly. "Even if you did barely anything, you came to help us."

Seki suddenly put his hand on his shoulder. "Lady Weavile..... he bit me. I think it was... Poison Fang... or something."

"So we are calling you Legend. Okay." Seki sighed in relief, both to the fact that Legend was back and that she was healing him. "Where are the others?"

Back
Top Bottom