• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Zoltea's Sprite Mart

Wooow, came out better than I thought. :3

LucarioPixelOver.gif

No problem. Come again. I bore easily. ^_^ :3
EDIT: Forgot to add it earlier, but now on first post. You may use my sprites anywhere so long as you give credit.

They're both great, Zolt! I prefer the one with the Mew base, though.

---
Next request (I don't like double posting): A splice of a scientist trainer, Charizard (wings and tail) and Absol (fur) with the trainer as base; you could say... it's a combiomorph (I did not create this term; it was created by an author at Fanfiction.net who goes by the pen name pikachuhunter1. Basically, it's a combination of two Pokémon and a human).

Last edited:
So I heard that you were getting bored because not many people were asking for requests?
I have one.
Sprite Spriteon, or the Ghost Eeveelution.
Actualy, sprite all of the unknown Eeveelutions that you havn't sprited yet! 8D
Take as much time as you need to do so, I can wait for months if need-be. Don't feel pressured. ^.^

I can do just about all of them except for Aereon, cause doing the tail is near impossible for me. :/

The head? Yeah, might be a little big. o.o

picture.php
Mystereon
picture.php
Sandeon
picture.php
Fisteon
picture.php
Spiriteon
picture.php
Toxeon
picture.php
Draceon
picture.php
Metaleon
picture.php
Insecteon
picture.php
Aereon
picture.php
Stoneon

IDITIT! WEEEE!
X3

Last edited:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
THERE ARE SO MANY EEEEEEEE.
They look awesome. :3

And I have another request.
A Bulbasaur/Mightyena splice please? :33
With Bulbasaur as the base? Yeah, thanks. :33

New request: A Treecko evolutionary splice (splice all three evolutions), reverse recolor (instead of a red stomach and green body, recolor with a green stomach and red body)! Edit as you see fit. ^^
And as an added challenge, add clothing to the splice as well— if you know how though! :P

^Awesome! ^.^

Now, for my next request, a scratc*shot*
...Uh, I mean the Eeveelution splice. Just splice the current Eeveelutions into one sprite, simple as pie.
Here's the catch though: splice the sprite eight times, using a different Eeveelution for a base. Remember to recolor with the corresponding base.

Back
Top Bottom