• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Zynstuffs

Oh zyn your sculptures, they're all pretty~ continue making zynstuffs please~
the cube is a bit more rounded than I think it should be - the cake is perfect

I've kinda of failed to mention this, but I'm (and have been for about a year or two) really inspired by your work, since you drew a lot wolves (my favorite animal) with wonderous atamony. It just sort of feels awkard to give criticism to someone I've looked up to for so long x3 Still, I'm quite amazed with your work, and still use it as inspration :D

Ahaha, I can relate to having a horrid camera, but from what I can see, I really like how it's turning out, especially the lenvow (it's the canine-ish animal, right?) The landscape is equally beatiful and mysterious, and snow is one of my absolute favorite things, not that it makes a difference, other than a happy Spoon :D May it's just me, but the way the lenvow's ankle connects to the paw is awkard, but the paws are marvelous :D If I could tell what that geometric shape is, I might be able to know how amesome it is. The human is blurry, but looks great :3

Thank you very much Spoon <3 <3 *feels admired* :D

The lenvow have wrists, which you can see more clearly in this picture (its head crest and spikes are now inaccurate in that but eh). Although, the 'palm' is too short in the one with the human, so I'll fix that~

It wasn't snow. But it is now. :3 </shameless idea stealing>

Not a problem, I used to stalk your photobucket album all the time, which was pretty awesome, especially when there was a new picture :3 I've been meaning to ask you where you found the Electrike picture that you used as your avatar?

Oh, my mistake x3 I really like the idea of wrists, which are pretty awesome (especially in the case of raccoons.) Ah, I didn't notice that, but now that you mention that I'm in agreement.

It's fine to my misconception as an idea, I thought it was sand at first, but the ledge threw me off.

I've been meaning to ask you where you found the Electrike picture that you used as your avatar?
Google. I think it's a TCG card or something.

School started a week ago, so I'll be drawing lots more~ I always tend to doodle when I'm listening to lectures or somesuch.

Random girl someone linked to on #tcod that I felt like drawing. I love how this came out <3
Concept for an upcoming Drawing III project. Me with Kalas' wings
Another Midna wooo. I love this. Drawn on Geometry notes. :> This is the avatar-like graphic next to it.

<3

Lots a stuffs to show you guys today! Sorry I haven't been updating regularly, I can't be bothered sometimes. Not like y'all even say that much about my stuff really. the least you could do is like, viciously criticize me or tell me I suck so I draw more ; ; </attentionwhoring>

fhjkbvnjffkljkd I HATE CAMERAS. They make drawings look more crappy then they already are.

Warning: most of the drawing crap is incomplete because I'm a lazy bastard and can't follow through with anything.

ew ; ;
Link Wolf
Portrait practice with shamelessly ripped pics from Google (the second one is Mika! <3)
Sho Minamimoto
blargh I don't know! look it is an Akasaie I guess!
:buikitty101: because I can
Chibi Link & Midna
Mellow, my character who is super-catgirl like. there are some pretty dumb mistakes in here. stupid pens and their not-control-z-ness. >:|
Akasaiewolf. who is smiling. weird. he is supposed to be emo or something and never smile! but look at him go!
more true form midna crap and look! an idea I had of a device which is basically a watch, music player, and headphones linked together. except the watch is a fancy display thing that controlls the player and headphones and can also do super special awesome things. it seems dumb now rrg. I like the girl wearing it she is pretty and is smiling but camearas are dumb so. poo.
Binder cover 1. Peregrine falcon, black cat and wolf. They are the favorite forms (minus his lenvow form) of a shapeshifter named Rusou
Binder cover 2. Completed Emisho drawing bleh
It is me! oh man I love the mechanical wing-thing, even if the feather-things are the color of the inside of a pickle. I just like this in general, although my clothes are a bit plain and I need to paint in a background.

non-drawings:
Lollipop's Parka. I guess you can't really tell, but it's not perfectly symmetrical. Which bothers the hell out of me.
Lollipop's Shoes. The blue band near the bottom is suppoed to be black but I don't want to bother painting it because it is good enough! you can't really tell without camera flash! D:
So yeah: that stuff is part of a work in progress costume of Koki Kariya (the guy in my avatar) from The World Ends With You for Halloween at school. I say at school because I am supposed to be finishing my true form Midna costume for actual trick-or-treating (and Oni-Con) and that would be way too awkward at school and probably against dress code or something and I would feel like a giant freak (not that I'm not and not proud of it! but yeah).
a hat. I was bored. there was a book cover and a sharpie. this was the result.

okay um wow this is amazing

why have my oculars not observed these amazing works

A+++++ would look again/10

edit: for the record the ike and palutena made me change pants (due to urination)

papermaster? have you been reading R.O.D.?

Um, I mean... levitating things... like, telekenesis. I have not read Read or Die, no.

Thank you Dezzuu, your kind words inflate my ego tenfold. [bows]

Anyway, got three things for you guys todaaay. Been in an artsy mood the past few days, but relatives needed hanging out with, I guess.

In-progress of Dezzuu's avatar! It is a Hunter from the game Left 4 Dead. Ignore his weird placeholder face, it will be fixed.
It is um me I guess! If I ever finish this (haha) it will be my dA user ID... thing (assuming I ever post there again :E).

Back
Top Bottom