• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Episode In Original and Johto?

Kabigon

Yes We Can!! Obama Wins!
So I was wondering what were your favorite episodes in Kanto and Johto?

Kanto: When Pidgeotto evolved. I was like about freakin' time. Then he leaves it....

Johto: The one with those fat pidgey and the other pidgey that wants to fly to the moon. Orville. I almost cried. Almost...

I actually named a Pidgey Orville, and he wound up winning the Master round in Cool contests in Emerald.

I think I was actually in the Orange League, but... My favorite episode is when Ash battles the guy with the amazing Dragonite (His name was either Lance or Drake).

Uhhh..

That one episode where Pikachu meets a load of other Pikas in the forest? THAT EPISODE MADE ME FEEL EMOTIONS SO THEREFORE IT IS GOOD.

Kanto-Battle abourd the SS Anne/The episode afterwards when all of the Main characters are stuck at the bottom of the sea/Island of the Giant Pokemon.

Johto- Hocus Pokemon(The one where Ash gets turned into a Pikachu)

That one where they go to James' mansion and meet his fiancée. That was the best episode ever. "If you two weren't such lousy parents you'd stop this crazy woman!" xD

And the Bill's Lighthouse episode, mostly because Bill.

Also that one with Morty and Eusine and the bells and Suicune and all that.

That one where they go to James' mansion and meet his fiancée. That was the best episode ever. "If you two weren't such lousy parents you'd stop this crazy woman!" xD

And the Bill's Lighthouse episode, mostly because Bill.

Also that one with Morty and Eusine and the bells and Suicune and all that.

I never saw the beginning of that episode. I always catch the last 5 minutes of it.

Kanto: I also like that episode about the fiance, "Holy Matrimony". So funny. At the end of the end of the episode when Jessibelle yells "Wait! You're not runnin' properly!" to Ash and co.

Johto: Has to be "Houndoom's Special Delivery", because #1- Houndoom's in it, and #2- it's a really nice and sweet episode, withHoundoom protecting Togepi and all that.

I loved Pikachu's Goodbye. So much. But my all-time favourite episode ever had to be Island of the Giant Pokemon. Because they all spoke and things! <3

Johto... I just loved the big battles. Especially the ones at the end of the series.

Kanto: Electric Soldier Porygon, Island of the Giant Pokemon, the first couple episodes.

Johto: Dunno...

Kanto: I think I always liked The Ghost of Maiden's Peak. James going all :'D over the ghost was funny.

Johto: You know, I never actually saw many of the Johto episodes. D: Can't remember which ones I liked.

Kanto: I think I always liked The Ghost of Maiden's Peak. James going all :'D over the ghost was funny.

Johto: You know, I never actually saw many of the Johto episodes. D: Can't remember which ones I liked.

Meet Venustoise! That was hilarious. I wish they would translate the Pokemon again though. Bulbasaur is really dark isn't it?

I loved 'The Battling Eevee Brothers.' Eevee had a special place in my heart because I have two sisters, and back when we were kids, we'd all pretend to be a different Eeveelution because we all liked a different one. Flareon is still my favourite. Plus even then I knew I liked the idea of tampering with the genetics of something.

The Tower of Terror. At least, I'm pretty sure that was the title of the one I'm thinking of.

The one where Ash has an OOBE in that tower - and yes, purely for that reason. I am a sucker for pretty much anything relating to (near-)death, ghosts, etc. whether I actually believe any of it or not*.

* And, for the record, I don't.

I'll always remember the episode that Butterfree left the team. It kinda found its way to my emotions, so it'll have a special place in my Pokémon-episode stuffs. Aftaer Johto, I stopped watching the anime. I doubt it'll ever be the same.

Its so boring now. Its the same thing now if it isn't a main episode.

Someone needs help
Ash and co. stop to help
9 times out of ten it is Team Rockets fault
They beat team rocket (or they get away)
If the latter they find and beat team rocket
They figure out the problem then leave.

I liked that fighting pokemon tournament that they had where Ash won with his primate. The highlight was seeing Pikachu do some sort of rocket punch. x3

Back
Top Bottom