• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Burning Point (you rage you lose)

Well, I don't have any fancy links or pictures, but wrap your mind around this:

People who deny the Holocaust happened.

Think about it...and see how long you last until you want to punch something.

THE WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH MAKES ME RAGE.
...AND RAGE, AND RAGE.
*ahem*
*sigh*
So do people who deny the Holocaust. Just... what? It's just that the WBC goes and parades around and as far as I know, people who dismiss the Holocaust don't, so my rage level diminishes a bit with that, although it's still horrible. I'm having trouble articulating what I want to say, so I'm just... going over into this corner right now.

On other topics, I'm guessing that the dA ID is a troller. But I do like Fall Out Boy, so it kind of makes me sadface that they're considered a trolling trait. Sigh.

I can not stand WBC, since I feel that they make anyone who belives in any sort of god look bad. But, I really haven't raged yet.

It's not so much that I raged, it's more of a lol. These guys deserve all the raids they get.

Yeah I don't get it. Are we supposed to rant about things we personally hate or things everyone will hate?

I was a little pissed off at the one about the girl who wants her child to be the epitome of the stereotypical gay guy. If I told my mom I were gay and she acted like that I'd probably want to punch her in the face.

And fuck the Westboro Baptist Church. But I have to say in that article, the picture of the two gay couples kissing in front of those dirty protesting bastards made me smile. I hope they made those hypocrites mad.

Don't forget Landover Baptist.

They hate everyone who isn't part of their church.

They fail at life.

EDIT: Nazis, stuck-up bastards, terrorists, capitalist pigs, creationists, Pokemon haters, Al Khan, the Puritans, the KKK, (all epic failures) living at a fucking dorm (it blows) having the horrible past haunt me (it makes me want to grab te nearest sharp object and stab someone I hate), cheap n00bs like Serebii (his site is good, but his forums SUCK BALLS), eBaum (I hate that guy!) all make me RAGE!

Last edited:
Dance teachers who try to change other people's dances because they are teaching it for one day Dx

Conservapedia. Fucking. Rage.

EDIT: Since it's bad for your health to read it, I'll just mention that they literally create 'facts' out of nowhere and block editing to correct it. Think 'obama is muslim lol'. (You may have wondered where that came from.)

These guys ARE PROTESTING AT MY SCHOOL THIS MONTH. I don't know whether I should be furious at them or proud that my school's so special. o_o

(Furthermore: Is perturb even a word? I mean, you can be unperturbed, but...)

How come? You guys putting on a perfomance of Rent or something?

They got banned from entering the UK earlier this year because they were gonna protest a student perfomance of The Laramie Project X3

I think so, yeah, but still only in the conxtext of being unperturbed, as in "She wasn't the least bit perturbed". At least, I've only heard it that way. Kinda like disgruntled X3

haven't raged yet.

EDIT: C.Blade's doesn't count because I had to stop reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom