• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Strangest moment(s) at TCOD?

HAHAHA I REMEMBER

we used to have a TOTALLY SEKRIT 'advanced role-playing' board on IF. Basically it was for the mods and people the mods liked. We were still terrible. *sigh* Oh, the memories.

HAHAHA I REMEMBER

we used to have a TOTALLY SEKRIT 'advanced role-playing' board on IF. Basically it was for the mods and people the mods liked. We were still terrible. *sigh* Oh, the memories.

considerably better than anything I've seen on the forums ever

everything that happened ever while the "reputation system" was implemented.

Hey, man, my 2500-ish rep was totally awesome.

As were the times I noticed that if I -rep'd a post, I could drop someone's rank by three squares...

... I don't remember the rep system, really. I remember it being there but what actually happened with it? Nothing!

i remember when creepy kecleon or someone said "oh being gay is saying like a tv is a tree or something"

... I don't remember the rep system, really. I remember it being there but what actually happened with it? Nothing!

I remember there was this one dude in particular who had a really low rep and kept throwing bitchfits over it, but he got banned eventually.

I've been around here for about four years now and the weirdest things I can remember happening were mostly to myself because I didn't explore the forums much during the first year of my TCoD existence so I missed all sorts of drama.

... I was a female version of Terry. :x Looking back I'm kind of surprised I never got banned for being an ignorant asshole.

I remember there was this one dude in particular who had a really low rep and kept throwing bitchfits over it, but he got banned eventually.

...and that member got unbanned and became a respected member and a minimod, but no longer frequents TCOD. His name is Mudkip. [sarcasm]Have you heard of him before?[/sarcasm]

I've been around here for about four years now and the weirdest things I can remember happening were mostly to myself because I didn't explore the forums much during the first year of my TCoD existence so I missed all sorts of drama.

... I was a female version of Terry. :x Looking back I'm kind of surprised I never got banned for being an ignorant asshole.

I used to remember you as the one who failed epically at becoming an ASB ref. :l

I used to remember you as the one who failed epically at becoming an ASB ref. :l

I managed it eventually, though~!

EDIT: I just read through those mock reffings and oh my god what. I'm so ashamed of myself now. D:

(maybe I'd try to get back into ASB if I didn't have such a tendency to start and never finish things)

EDIT 2: ... :(

Last edited:
...and that member got unbanned and became a respected member and a minimod, but no longer frequents TCOD. His name is Mudkip. [sarcasm]Have you heard of him before?[/sarcasm]

No, it wasn't Mudkip. It was like... Agentsomething, I dunno.

I remember being really stupid and charging into debate topics not knowing what the hell I was talking about. Hopefully that's changed a little? I made some embarrassingly stupid CC threads too.

HOLY HELL I CAN STILL LOG INTO THE IF FORUMS WHUT

The Terry episode was rather odd, though nothing beats the reputation drama. Oh, and Fluffy. What bodes ill for him, bodes ill for us all.

He was here a few months ago and that was fairly drama-free, I think.

i remember when creepy kecleon or someone said "oh being gay is saying like a tv is a tree or something"

Don't forget opaltiger's story about Bob the TV who was really a tree. That was brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom