• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

I'm interested in buying a Rare Candy off anyone. I'm willing to be fairly flexible when it comes to prices.

Anyone interested, name your price.

Last edited:
I have sixty-eight pokémon. Sixty-eight is a nice number. But I'm probably not going to use some of the sixty-eight I originally had plans for, so I think it's time to do a little housekeeping and downsizing. Need more room for my new fakemans, after all. The following pokémon (and items) are for sale (not trade, that's not downsizing); prices are negotiable if you are an annoying skinflint.

[Thaumaturge] Enculli (F) <Mold Breaker> $20

[Mikadzuki] Tsuki (F) <Levitate> *shiny $20
---Dawn Stone $8, or $24 for tsuki w/stone

[Fisticuffs] Tyrogue (M) <Guts> $16

[Solitaire] Slowpoke (M) <Own Tempo> $8

[Nephilim] Cleffa (F) <Magic Guard> $10
---Moon Stone $8, or $14 for cleffa w/stone

[Xerces] Butterfree (M) $22

There will probably be a few more later. In particular I'll be getting rid of my remoraid and gulpin, but I'm waiting for a battle to finish before officially offering them here. Keep those in mind if you're interested.

The one exception to the trade rule is a male abra (synchronize ability preferred; kadabra and alakazam also acceptable if you're honestly willing to part with it). I want one. I was going to buy it on my own, but if you've got one you don't want then I'm willing to cut out the middleman and just trade something of approximately equal value for yours.

I'll probably just sell the rest directly back the PRO or whatever when Negrek gets around to adding that, so it's no big deal if something goes unclaimed.

Last edited:
Hey Kratos, I'll trade you my Male Abra w/ Synchronize as soon as it gets approved. Offer up.

Grass King

If you could wait just a little longer that'd be great; someone else has offered more than $12 for them, but it depends on how long it's going to take them to get the money. If they can't come up with it soon, they're yours.

Togetic

Sure.

Brock

Of the things no one else has expressed interest in, I would say that slowpoke and cleffa (without moon stone) are all you'd be able to get. Next time I would suggest fully negotiating a deal before attempting to pay for your end of it, by the way, because if you don't want either of those then I hope you want an abra instead.

Typh

Go right ahead.

I have seventy pokémon. Seventy is a nice number. But I'm probably not going to use some of the seventy I originally had plans for, so I think it's time to do a little housekeeping and downsizing. Need more room for my new fakemans, after all. The following pokémon (and items) are for sale (not trade, that's not downsizing); prices are negotiable if you are an annoying skinflint.

[Geist] Rotom (X) $24

[Tactus] Spoink (F) <Own Tempo> $4

[Gluttony] Zigzagoon (M) <Gluttony> $4

[Skadi] Snorunt (F) <Ice Body> $8
---Dawn Stone $8, or $12 for snorunt w/stone

There will probably be a few more later. In particular I'll be getting rid of my remoraid and gulpin, but I'm waiting for a battle to finish before officially offering them here. Keep those in mind if you're interested.

The one exception to the trade rule is a male abra (synchronize ability preferred; kadabra and alakazam also acceptable if you're honestly willing to part with it). I want one. I was going to buy it on my own, but if you've got one you don't want then I'm willing to cut out the middleman and just trade something of approximately equal value for yours.

My internet access is still somewhere around the level of "hahahahaha no", so you've got a good few days to squabble over who wants what. I'll probably just sell the rest directly back the PRO or whatever when Negrek gets around to adding that, so it's no big deal if something goes unclaimed.

I'll take Tactus, then.

I have seventy pokémon. Seventy is a nice number. But I'm probably not going to use some of the seventy I originally had plans for, so I think it's time to do a little housekeeping and downsizing. Need more room for my new fakemans, after all. The following pokémon (and items) are for sale (not trade, that's not downsizing); prices are negotiable if you are an annoying skinflint.

[Geist] Rotom (X) $24

[Tactus] Spoink (F) <Own Tempo> $4

[Gluttony] Zigzagoon (M) <Gluttony> $4

[Skadi] Snorunt (F) <Ice Body> $8
---Dawn Stone $8, or $12 for snorunt w/stone

My internet access is still somewhere around the level of "hahahahaha no", so you've got a good few days to squabble over who wants what. I'll probably just sell the rest directly back the PRO or whatever when Negrek gets around to adding that, so it's no big deal if something goes unclaimed.

Would you accept $21 for the Rotom?

Togetic

Sure.

Sweet, Lawn Mower here I come!

Copying Kratos and liquidating my assets:

[Christmas] Charmander [M]
Blaze

[Carlsbad] Poochyena [F]
Quick Feet

[Pera] Swablu [F]
Natural Cure

[Ruffles] Swinub [M]
Oblivious

Charmander = $15
Poocheyena = $3
Swablu = $3
Swinub = $5

I would also accept deals involving Onix, Murkrow, other Pokémon that evolve with items, or miscellaneous evolution items.

I hereby offer my Carvanha, Warfare.

I'm most interested in trading it for a Corpish, but if anyone's willing to make a deal with money or items, offer and I'll think about it. Though I have more than enough money so I'm probaly not gonna accept that alone.

Back
Top Bottom