• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You know you've been at TCoD too long when

Everyone thinks that COD stands for Call of Duty but ever since I've been here, The Cave of Dragonflies comes to mind instead. But of course whenever tea and cod are mentioned, this place comes to mind :)

Yup, the core of the forum's been here since forever...

The... core?

Anyway as for me I've been here, what, three years now? Since early 2008... So more than three years, even. And I don't think there've been many days that've gone by since then that I've not had a tab with TCOD open constantly. But I'm afraid I don't have any sort of epiphanies or realisations that I've had about my time here, sorry :C

Although actually, having said that, I've been here longer than my youngest cousin has been able to talk, I think, but that's barely comparable to having been here since the youngest members were two years old!

You know you've been here long enough when your friend drinks some tea and you wonder why he doesn't have cod to go with it.

I kid you not that happened to me.

Yeah, the moderating core: surskitty, Tailsy, opal, Butterfree have been around for a long, long time. I am most likely forgetting some people because they're not regulars anymore. Dannichu has been around forever too.

You know when you've been here long is when you start making enemies and friends who were once enemies. :grin:

and when you know all smily codes.

I realised the other day that I've been here since, like, 2005/2006. I was like "woah" and then I was like "oh wait" and then I was like "this makes sense".

Well, I am not a full newbie. I am have my Caterpie stage right now right now, not an egg.

and if the games counted, I would probably be a Metapod!!! XD

Could I only be 20% new, then? I suppose I've been here a while. Not too long when considering everyone else, of course, but still.

Yeah, the moderating core: surskitty, Tailsy, opal, Butterfree have been around for a long, long time. I am most likely forgetting some people because they're not regulars anymore. Dannichu has been around forever too.
I remember when opal was a new member!

Back
Top Bottom