• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingdom Hearts

I... sort of liked the first game, but the second one tried to take itself too seriously. I loved the sketchy fun of KH1, and KH2... was just weird, like trying to be all cool, and failing.

I liked the cameos, they were fun while they lasted, although I much preferred all the cameos in the first few parts of the first game, rather than the ones in KHII - and the fandom just really really irritates me.

I didn't get nor like Organization XIII, to be perfectly honest. It also annoyed me that there was one female and she was only in Chain of Memories.

The Disney worlds were okay in the first game, but got annoying in the second.

Exactly! ...To be honest, the only KH game I liked was the first one. The Organization Whatever was just... meh. And the worst part is the enormous amount of brainless, demented Organization XIII fangirls who chop your head off if you politely state your dislike for *insert character here*.

And the introductory, six-day Play-as-Roxas beggining for KH2 was really freakin' boring.

Exactly! ...To be honest, the only KH game I liked was the first one. The Organization Whatever was just... meh. And the worst part is the enormous amount of brainless, demented Organization XIII fangirls who chop your head off if you politely state your dislike for *insert character here*.

And the introductory, six-day Play-as-Roxas beggining for KH2 was really freakin' boring.

YES OH GOD THE FANDOM
If it were a tiny little fandom like the Phoenix Wright is (or rather, was) then maybe I'd be more interested in it.
But the demented Organisation XIII fangirls just make me want to puke. None of them had any actual character development, they were never more than bishies, they were the worst villains ever, I've forgotten all their names (they were that bad), and it was really confusing.

Also... there's only so much Roxas/Axel shipping I can take.

I tried my hand at KHII, but it didn't really do anything for me. =/ I had a hard time navigating and and even harder time battling. It felt... clumsy.

That and my knowledge of FF is limited at best. I didn't really understand what was up with all the sudden cameos.

That and key-blades wth.

KHI gummi ships were fun. I hated KHII ones. :|
Agreed. It was just oh so terrible! KH gummi ships were better.

I didn't really like the Disney worlds, they felt sort of... filler-ish. They felt like Square Enix just stuck them in there to prove that they and Disney could work together. Doesn't really mesh well with the story. If the Disney worlds were actually important to the storyline, then perhaps the games would be a bit better. (And also, if they had more good females!)

Um.. I just got the first game recently, but I haven't got much time to play it yet. Gotta finish Final Fantasy IX first.. but I have played through, like, three worlds.

Agreed. It was just oh so terrible! KH gummi ships were better.

I didn't really like the Disney worlds, they felt sort of... filler-ish. They felt like Square Enix just stuck them in there to prove that they and Disney could work together. Doesn't really mesh well with the story. If the Disney worlds were actually important to the storyline, then perhaps the games would be a bit better. (And also, if they had more good females!)
KHI had relevant Disney worlds! It's just that KHII didn't, with the exception of Beast's Castle. Neither did CoM, really, but they kind of tried with it. A bit. Maybe. ... okay CoM was basically entirely not-plot other than between floors and Reverse/Rebirth Hollow Bastion. Also Twilight Town.

The gummi ship segments could go fuck themselves, but otherwise I liked them (if KHI slightly more and I didn't play CoM so no opinion there, although I heard the card system was crap?). Well I made Stephen do the hard bits. Whateverrrr. xD

Also the fandom is exactly the same as every other big fandom ever. Get over it. :S

I loved KHII. I even beat Sephiroth!

I played CoM, but I didn't find it very fun. There were boss battles where I ran out of cards. Yes, the card system was a load of shit. It limited how much you attack. :|

Last edited:
There were boss battles where I ran out of cards. Yes, the card system was a load of shit. It limited how much you attack. :|
then maybe you shouldn't have used sleights all the time.

the card system is not the hardest thing ever. if you are having difficulty, then it probably means that you're doing it wrong. just remember to avoid having premium zero cards and card break whenever necessary.

I've played the console version's but I'm yet to get CoM. I'm definately getting the new ones (which I can't remember the names) for PSP and DS. God I'm so crap at RPG's. I haven't God past Dragon Maleficent yet, and it took me a long time to defeat Demyx ;.;

I beat Xaldin first try though, and he's supposed to be hard =D

Heh, surskitty pointed out the fact that I have pretty much made another one of these in the clubs section, so sorry adnan, well, anyways, I like Kingdom hearts, but to an extent, I mean, I'm not a demented nerd whos likes to talk about it all the time. I personally liked the 2nd KH since I really liked the Nobodies, and well ,I didn't like the whole pete dressing up like all the other characters, since well, lets face it, hes just a fat dog who throws his weight around.
Oh a to answer your question Surskitty, there is going to be a KH3 out for PS3 and possibly PSP.

Oh a to answer your question Surskitty, there is going to be a KH3 out for PS3 and possibly PSP.
No, there isn't. There has been no mention of a KHIII from any reputable sources. There's just 358/2 Days for the DS, Birth by Sleep for the PSP, and coded for cellphones.

I personally liked both Playstation games a lot, and the Game Boy game was okay even though I hated the card system.
I did think Sora was a huge dick in the second game though.

Dragon Maleficent won't die ><

I swear to god I've memorized the cutscene before it. Putting Skip Buttons in KH2 was a smart idea.

EDIT: I did it!!! I beat her :D :D

I swear to God, Riku keeps shouting "Feel it, bitch!" at me xD

Last edited:
I tried my hand at KHII, but it didn't really do anything for me. =/ I had a hard time navigating and and even harder time battling. It felt... clumsy.

That and my knowledge of FF is limited at best. I didn't really understand what was up with all the sudden cameos.

That and key-blades wth.

This. Not my favorite series, that's for sure. The battle system is my biggest complaint.

Yeah, Sora was a dick in the second one. "You can't feel! You don't even have hearts!". We get the point, shut up already.

Am I the only one who thought Dragon Maleficent and Riku 2 were easy in KH1?

Oh yeah, I beat Sephiroth yesterday. I feel proud for doing it and ashamed that it took me 2 years before I thought I could take him.

I like Kingdom Hearts II. Absolutely loathed KH though.
I like how Organization XIII isn't supposed to feel, yet the members represent an emotion or something caused by emotion.
...However the actual emotionless thing itself is kind of stupid. If someone was emotionless, they wouldn't act. Organization XIII is after their old hearts, yet they can't feel desire? What the fuck is that all about?

I got the impression that nobody was entirely sure what was up with the Organization on either side.

Back
Top Bottom