• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Yamask are pretty neat. Besides the whole breeding them causes a baby to die thing, I like them a lot. They're not my favorite ghosts, but they're up there.

I strongly dislike Cofagrius though. No idea why, really.

Yamask are pretty neat. Besides the whole breeding them causes a baby to die thing, I like them a lot. They're not my favorite ghosts, but they're up there.

It doesn't have to cause a baby to die. It might just summon an ancient ghost from the afterlife.

It's been enough time already. I think I should present yet another Pokémon.

613 is already taken... Ehh... Seems like we're going to Kanto again. Just who's right before Zubat? Argh. I hope the third try will be successful. Yay, got one that hasn't been mentioned here yet!
054Psyduck.png

Yes. Psyduck indeed.

Well, it's a silly platypus.

The names are a bit messed up in the line. I mean, Golduck is the one with stronger psychic powers and Psyduck is yellow (like gold).

You know, I might actually like that stat distribution if the differences were greater.

In the show I always thought Psyduck was pretty obnoxious, and it and Golduck were never favorites of mine to use in the games, but when I was really little I had a plush Psyduck I took with me everywhere. For a couple of years it was like my best friend. I think it's still at our old house somewhere, hopefully in a closed tub or something...

Diglett is probably the cause of half of the internet's pokemon fanart. It's very cute, and I've always loved it in the PMD games. And you should see what happens when you Seismic Toss it in PBR.

I wouldn't know it's supposed to be a mole if the official info sources didn't say so.

Wow, it has lower Base HP than Shuckle.

It has a bit too low Defense for a Ground-type and its claws don't exist outside of battle. I sort of prefer Sandshrew.

Somehow it learn Aerial Ace. I have no words for ths kind of madness. Otherwise Diglett is okay, though I've always been a bit disturbed by not knowing what it looks like under the ground. What would happen if you sent it out on a metal floor? o.o

Bluh...
Stupid noxious gas balloon, having foolishly high defenses and being obnoxious with Self-destruct and bluh...

I don't like the Poison-types that are based on inanimate things. But I guess they are supposed to elicit responses like "this abomination is not supposed to be alive plus it's disgusting".

Highest Defense of all Poison-types? Why is Scolipede squishier than this thing?

Explosion is a stupid move...

Like, is it supposed to be a balloon? The moon? What? I never understood what the hell Koffing and Weezing are supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom