• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

I don't like it. It creeped me out in the Mystery Dungeons. In game, it can get really annoying. I don't know whether you all have that same problem, but I always get the dang thing wiping my Pokemon out as soon as they enter the field.

I never cared about Wigglytuff until Mystery Dungeon. The Guildmaster was a really funny and memorable character, so I have a bit of a soft spot for the goofy pink rabbit now.

Pretty sure it's been 24 hours since Wigglytuff, so I'll just use some generator somewhere and today's Pokemon is...

586-summer.gif

Sawsbuck!

I remember when its shadow was first revealed I was really, really excited by Sawsbuck. It's still one of my gen V favorites. It's really cool that it changes with the seasons, and each of its forms are really nice looking to boot. Physically-oriented grass types are also interesting and I always love things that can take advantage of STAB with Return.

Wigglytuff: It's a Normal-type, it's bright pink, it looks a bit like a rabbit and it has huge eyes. I prefer Clefable.

The Pokédex provides a strange explanation for its Cute Charm ability.

Sawsbuck: Grass-types can go physical and they still look good. And the form differences are interesting.

The moves don't seem that great, most likely because it's a Normal-type with no claws.
Horn Leech seems somewhat more realistic than both Drain Punch and Giga Drain, but it's a bit creepy. All that high-speed ramming... But it would be even creepier if a Pokémon with actual horns knew it. Like this, it's somewhere between that potential creepiness an evil plant goat with sharp root-like horns could give it and the weirdness of Drain Punch.

I like Sawsbuck's looks, but I don't recall ever actually using one in battle.
My favorites are the spring and winter forms.

Venonat are adoracute and fluffy and evolve into venomoth they're amazing too and aaah.
Jirachi: They might be my favorite of the 100-base event legends! After all, they make hopes and dreams come true...
Kangaskhan are these pokemon whose only reason for existence seem to be smashing things and going roaaaarrr. I like them a lot :D They're kind of similar to the nidoroyalty, in my opinion. But I really like the nidoroyalty as well so.
Milotic are sleek and pretty and I like them, I guess, but feebas. I've gotten one through GTS Negotiations and that's wonderful, but I don't think I'll ever use them.
Wigglytuff... well... I was never a fan of them or clefable. Mystery Dungeon makes them a bit better, but it would take a lot to redeem what feels to me like a horrible design.

Sawsbuck's movepool is pretty bland; I tried using them ingame and that... did not work out that well, haha. I really like the fall and winter forms, though!

And here I was catching another every month for that stupid scientist...

Anyways, I really like the winter form, but the others are just alright. I love it's horns and scarf-looking thingy. And it's hooves. those are cool too. I dislike Deerling though. It's a pain.

I remember first seeing it, and instantly wanting one for no good reason, but by the time I got to that route in Sinnoh where they are, I had lost interest. Oh well. It's pretty cute, but not all that interesting in my opinion.

It's cute, even with the fake eyelashes.

I just noticed it has a smiley face on it.

A bit slow, but it has the same base Special Defense as Tentacruel, which is awesome. And then I looked up Tangrowth... Wow. *looks at Roserade's base stats* Seriously, a baby Pokémon?

I only got it in order to complete my PokeDex. It gets really annoying. It only evolves when you have a Remoraid! Why GameFreak?!

Back
Top Bottom