• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Bros 4

That's a rumor. What is said is that you can use the 3DS as a controller for the Wii U version and share custom character information - most likely Amiibo, Miis, or movesets for the characters you can customize, like Mega Man.

So can you also watch the game on your small screen, or do you have to be looking up at the TV while you do?

That's a rumor. What is said is that you can use the 3DS as a controller for the Wii U version and share custom character information - most likely Amiibo, Miis, or movesets for the characters you can customize, like Mega Man.

Actually not a rumor. The mod I have known on the forums is not joking. The person he knows does not liw about what he says and has direct connections with Nintendo and has never been wrong before XD.:)

Everything he described is true.:)

The game is looking great and I really don't mind the inclusion of clones as much as some people. It's just a way to get slightly varying styles in there. And I'm sure they didn't "steal" spots from other characters, if anybody was intended to be in they're in.

I'm not sure how I feel about extra characters on the Wii U version from linking, it's just a rumor after all and the trophies of every character that was cut are within the 3DS version as normally obtainable through random means. They wouldn't be able to retroactively program that in I think, so if there are new characters, they'd probably be trophy-less characters or new ones altogether.

I'm happy with the roster, I guess. Although seriously why the fuck
do we have Dark Pit of all things. And was it really that hard to make Lucina a little different from every other iteration of Marth?
But I digress. With a few... exceptions, the game seems amazing. Can't wait for the US demo this friday.

Also it's hilarious that Ike has a Chrom outfit. Thanks, Sakurai.

Oh and if you don't mind spoiling music
holy fuck give this and this a listen. They play on N's Castle/Unova Pokemon League and are better than I could have ever hoped for. Also, this is an alternative song on Final Destination and it deserves a mention, too.

I meant that it's an alternative song to the one that normally plays on Final Destination in Smash 4. But you're right, it's a remix of Melee's battlefield theme.

Almost forgot, there's this remix too- Ballad of the Goddess/Ghirahim's Theme from Skyward Sword. My only disappointment is the lack of FE:A music. Id: Purpose is all for the 3DS version, and a cut version at that.

What, no talk of the Mega Man 2 Medley? It's awesome. Kinda sucks that it seems all the Mega Man music is from Mega Man 2. I would've looked to see a remix of X vs Zero.

[/CODE]
pssst if you use
spoiler
that will work better than changing the font color, cause at least one of the alt styles uses white as the primary text color! (SPOILER for visual guide) It'll look like this, which makes it easier for people on any style to avoid spoilers if they so desire

Thanks for Clearing that up.

I was looking for a Spoiler button and couldn't find one so did what Ithought was the next best thing... Sorry to those who had another theme on...

I was looking if alt costumes besides the (Hope this works )
Besides the Koopalings theres only Alph for Olimar
YAY!
Everyone else stays like brawl, having random colours for teams or colours based on stuff from other games in series

I let Sukarai slide on the
Lucina Clone but am pissed off that Dr.Mario and Dark pit
are even clonier then Falco and Wolf were to Fox in Brawl

Im kinda hoping that the WiiU-3ds link unlocks are true would be great we still get a surprise:
Fingers crossed its IC, mewtwo and a unannounced newcomer
Me (hypnotic melee cheer): Meeeeew-two, Meeeeew-two EVIL LAUGH Muwahahahahaahaaa! only way I'll tolerate these clones is if their being tossed aorund as Mewtwos sandbags
So on Arena Ferox all we get is a cut Id:Purpose.... They better add Ablaze versions of Devine Decree and Destiny

I almost feel sorry/disgusted/sad that people are selling/paying for the demo codes. I waited over a year I can wait an extra few days for the demo and am happy to wait another 2 weeks for the actual release.

Man I can't wait for these games. I hope the have some of the music from the past games as well as the new music. That would be cool. Does anyone know it sound test will have to be unlocked like in the past or will it just be there ready to use?:)

I can't believe I'm more worried about spoiling the music than the characters. It's a pretty weird feeling.

A couple friends of mine have the demo, and holy shit guys it's amazing. Even though your options are extremely limited (as was mentioned, 5 characters, 1 stage, time only, iirc), it's still unbelievably cool. I've played as Villager and Megaman, but I enjoyed Villager immensely; the fact that
he doesn't attack him/herself, but rather uses items
makes him/her an extremely fun character to play. His Final Smash is super cool; I won't post it here so anybody who hasn't seen it isn't tempted to find out what it is.

The bad thing about the 3DS version is that everything's so small, plus the controls. I think the buttons are the same as it always has been, but their layout makes it uncomfortable to play. It takes time to get used to it.

Is Charizard playable in the demo? If so I may download it for our version if we get it.:)

Is Charizard playable in the demo? If so I may download it for our version if we get it.:)
It's not! You just get Mega Man, Pikachu, Mario, Link, and Villager, if I recall. There might be more, but I was fairly sure that was all.

However, the actual game is available for purchase now! So you can also do that.

Back
Top Bottom