• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Shiny Hunters Club!

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
Yes, finally a club for you who have caught a shiny, either by chaining or just sheer luck.

The red gyarados counts.

Rules-
1. You need a shiny to join. And specify what pokémon.
2. Your shiny needs to be legal. No hacked shinies here >:(
3. The red Gyarados counts.
4. No flaming other members. No spamming and just mild swearing.

Members-
Bakuphoon
Blastoise428
Kali the Flygon
Flora and Ashes
Yanmega
Charteon
Melodic Harmony
superyoshi888
Alexi
Prettzel
LitaTtheLighmosa
Full Metal Cookies
Thorn
ultraviolet

Last edited:
Well, besides the Red Gyrados, I have a Green Beedrill that was caught in my LG game when my friend borrowed the game. But it still counts, right? I have no luck with chaining. It's like, Starly, Starly, Bidoof.

I caught a shiny Electrike in Sapphire, and since have transferred it to Diamond. And it was modest nature too ^^.

How lucky can one be?

Oh, and my save batteries died on Gold and Crystal. I've since replaced them and restarted Crystal, but I haven't yet gotten back to the Red Gyarados. :(

Lost the red Gyarados because Gold was messing up, but now I've got a working Crystal! =D

Oh, and I have a Shiny Flygon on Diamond that was originally caught as a Shiny Trapinch on Sapphire. So, technically, I've had Shiny Trapinch, Vibrava, and now Flygon. Her name is Mirage and oh, I love her so <3
She MURDERS in level 50 Battle Tower, since I've been too busy evolving all my other Pokémon to train her further. But I do love her, yes.

Oh yeah, *joinfish*

Well, besides the Red Gyrados, I have a Green Beedrill that was caught in my LG game when my friend borrowed the game. But it still counts, right? I have no luck with chaining. It's like, Starly, Starly, Bidoof.
Did you catch it as a Weedle? If so, I need to put that you got shiny Weedle and Kakuna too ^^,

I have shinies in Pokemon battle simulators
Wut shineys?

I have a Shiny Rapidash on my Gold.

Joining!
Caught as Ponyta?

I have a golden luxray! I also have the red gyarados. Can I join?
Cuaght as Shinx? And lucky you, Luxray is one of my favorite pokémon :]

All accepted.

And, TOPIC:
What is your favorite shiny? Shinies you haven't got counts!
Hmmm... Tough question. I like Shiny Typhlosion, but that's probably cuz it's shiny and Typhlosion XD Oh, and lets not forget Raikou!

Lost the red Gyarados because Gold was messing up, but now I've got a working Crystal! =D

Oh, and I have a Shiny Flygon on Diamond that was originally caught as a Shiny Trapinch on Sapphire. So, technically, I've had Shiny Trapinch, Vibrava, and now Flygon. Her name is Mirage and oh, I love her so <3
She MURDERS in level 50 Battle Tower, since I've been too busy evolving all my other Pokémon to train her further. But I do love her, yes.

Oh yeah, *joinfish*
Yay! Shiney Flygon iz goood... Lucky you :D

Oh yeah, *joinfish*

Shiny Flygooon... *drools*

Charizard, Rapidash, Absol, Drapion, Garchomp, Altaria, Ninjask, Milotic, Rayquaza

Although they're only shiny because they're on Shoddy Battle, where you can choose your species, natures, moves, IVs, EVs, items, genders, nicknames, and whether they're shiny or not :P Made as a joke, you know

@Baku: You put Vibrara on the list ;-;
=P

I know, right? When I saw the Trapinch, I was training my Breloom and I came across this dark bluish-green Trapinch. Then it sparkled. I was like "OMFG WTF A SHINY TRAPINCH?! THIS CAN'T BE REAL!" So I blinked, wiped the screen, took off my glasses, wiped them, put them back on, blinked some more, and stared for a full five minutes. Then I dropped the DS on the bed I was sitting on and started running and jumping all over, screaming, "YES!! A SHINY TRAPINCH! MY FIRST SHINY! YEAAAAA!"

That sounded n00bish, if you ask me -_-'
Oh well =P

I bred an army of Buizel and Eevee in hopes of a shiny, but no luck. As for favorite shinies, I'd have to say Miltank. And maybe Gengar and Muk, I suppose.

Joinage!

I have 26 shinies gotten through chaining, but my favourites are Gardevoir and Luxio. I'd like to get a shiny Flygon, but chaining in the sandstorm is ugh.

I have a crapload of shinies...

lessee... non-hacked...

Geodude, Eevee, Sudowoodo, Illumise, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Gastrodon, Glaceon, Mightyena, Swellow, Venusaur, Rayquaza, Pidgeot, Charizard, and Lugia. Oh, and an Umbreon too.

In order of level.

EDIT: all were traded for except the swellow- caught myself via pure luck. I just so happen to be training in Sapphire.

:D

I have Crobat, Persian, Roserade, Pupitar, Abra, Cresselia, Marril, Charizard, Chatot, Rapidash, Ninjask, Shedinja, Starly, Purugly, Gyarados (in Pearl, not Silver, though I have that too), and Umbreon.

in?

Joining. Shiny linoone, caught as Zigzagoon...
ifItradeittomyfriendwillIbekickedoutoftheclub??

Favorite shiny: Umbreon and suicune....

Back
Top Bottom