• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

uhhh. is there a reason to vote? there is no day-ending hammer here is there? (Or Is There.)

is there a reason not to 😏
i guess not. my gut is just strongly like why are we voting right now when we haven't even heard what mawile did and when we just established the possibility of redirects in a game this large, idrk

even if i wasn't sure about mawile i'm just being emo right now i guess. would rather hear from everyone before vote placement :T

Well, I figure Mist says they're out and just left a vote there since they won't be back anyway and wanted to toss something in.

Mawile was already super suspicious based on the contradiction that came up yesterday, so that's where I'd lean first look right now. If they flipped innocent, then at the moment where I'd look right now would be rari_teh and Stryke.

Mawile was already super suspicious based on the contradiction that came up yesterday, so that's where I'd lean first look right now. If they flipped innocent, then at the moment where I'd look right now would be rari_teh and Stryke.
yeah no i agree! just felt weird about voting >: mostly because i thought we were also waiting to hear from @Stryke in light of yesterDay's events

@kokorico Do you think it makes sense that you weren't targeted/didn't use anything targeting last night? Would be best if you didn't say anything about your role/how you know unless you have another reason to claim, but since there are some targeting actions you'd know about (i.e. if anybody whispered to you about kyeugh), I'm wondering whether this sounds plausible to you.

yeah no i agree! just felt weird about voting >: mostly because i thought we were also waiting to hear from @Stryke in light of yesterDay's events
I think votes only get counted at EOD, so I don't think people could end the day early by placing too many votes on Mawile.

Definitely agree that I'd like to hear from Stryke and a few other people as well!

Welp. I have homework that I'm gonna go do. I would prefer people not jump on the lynching my husband train until all talk is on the table, but yeah.

i’ll be interested to see if people start counterclaimimg today.
rari, can you explain why you targeted who you did?
Well, on N0, it was pretty random.

On N1, it was more based on gut feelings than anything. I spent quite some time rereading the post history of some people who vibed weirdly with me and, in the end, the one who sounded most suspicious was Mawile. I tested, bingo.

N2 was tougher. Even after rereading post histories, I was torn between M&F and Mist, and part of me also wanted to stalk Keldeo (I’m really pocketed by him atm, but the fact that he still vibed weirdly with a lot of people made me second-guess if the pocket around me belonged to a finely-tailored Italian suit). To make up my mind, I made a bigass table (partial screenshot here) to keep track of how was the count when each person cast their vote, keeping in mind Mawile is mafia. M&F’s movimentation weirded me out the most, so I chose to stalk her; bingo again.

interested in rari's reply to that uwu
Herbe gives me mild weirdness (not necessarily suspicion). It's just kind of a bit weird to me that he focused so hard on giving an opinion about mewtini with quoted posts to give exact evidence and hasn't even really mentioned much about other people? It could just be an oversight on his end, but I still find it odd. Out of the three, though, Herbe gives me the least level of caution in comparison and would therefore go to the "probably town" amorphous blob, unless he manages to post something that gives me bad feelings.
also interested in a longer explanation about this post (lol unfortunate that i happen to be mentioned in it but the show must go on) since i don't really think it jives with my understanding of the lovers role? the context (as far as i looked back) was that keldeo asked mawile about rari/kyeugh/herbe opinions ("alignment read," not "reasons you may have weird feelings") and this quote was freely volunteered. it doesn't make utilitarian sense to me reading back with What We "Know" Now ... i know it isn't an ultrashade post, but any shade from mawile <-> herbe is bizarre given the situation right?

we know that both have been lovers and "town"-aligned (quotes bc uncertainty; this is just what we've been Told) since n0, right, so would there even ... be a reason to cast any doubt? idk i'm so confused all over again

other thoughts: i 100% believe that herbe/mawile are lovers, tbh, but i also am now wondering if it's the case that it could be a town-scum pair. in that case it would benefit herbe (well, both of them) to act as if mawile got realigned to town. this doesn't make the above quote make any more sense to me, but it could explain how we all feel so fine with herbe (who hasn't had to defend mawile the majority of the game) while feeling so weird about mawile

I am a Private Detective and my power is Stalking Mission. Which means, I’m a regular alignment cop. No quirks that I know of.
I know that I'm the one on the line here, but would it be at all possible that your results were modified at some point? We do know that the mafia have someone pulling the strings, according to Seshas' MI information.

I know that I'm the one on the line here, but would it be at all possible that your results were modified at some point? We do know that the mafia have someone pulling the strings, according to Seshas' MI information.
honestly i don't even think we have to rely on MI to wonder about the possibility of redirecting as i said earlier, but idk how we would test this or figure out what's happening

Back
Top Bottom