• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

can someone explain the herbe thing to me

i don't really understand this except for in relation to rnp in which case it seems to me like it makes more sense to just shoot rnp and resolve herbe with the vig if necessary
i’m in agreement but am currently [lol]

i just want to keep the wagons perfectly balanced as all things etc etc
sincerely i think they’re v/v and mafia is laughing hysterically

i'm so sorry if this just went over my head but i thought we'd decided against v/v because that is what puts the excess healing power on town?

i don't really understand this except for in relation to rnp in which case it seems to me like it makes more sense to just shoot rnp and resolve herbe with the vig if necessary
Yeah for me it's in relation to RNP. I'm kind of no longer vibing because that makes sense to me and that seemed like a big swing.

Yeah for me it's in relation to RNP. I'm kind of no longer vibing because that makes sense to me and that seemed like a big swing.
The swing was a bit alarming, lol.

Do you have a reads list, even if it's vibes?

i'm so sorry if this just went over my head but i thought we'd decided against v/v because that is what puts the excess healing power on town?
i think that [redacted] solidly places herbe into town
i think that rnp’s behaviour from start to end puts him into town
also i have the same tinfoil as him wrt emmy
i think the inconsistency is not alignment indicative, if there even is an inconsistency

well that's unfortunate because that's like, my entire PoE

MP7/koko/RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu are leftovers

idk an RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu scumteam is...possible? ultracool might have to be outgroup for that though

what makes the most sense rn is RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu/VM/Ultra, with ultra being outgroup

but would there really be an outgroup in the smaller setup?
butterfree/herbe/mewtini/emmy/RNP/tofu mech clear (assuming I read correctly and tofu claimed vig, not VM)
I am not willing to put RNP in the PoE until we get an alternate explanation on where the kill went

unless the team is like

RNP/Tofu/VM/+2 and there was a 1-shot vig
mewtini and Emmy seem like the most logical kills last night, maybe herbe

Outside shot of Tofu/VM I guess?
no infolynching

also am I insane for considering a world where butterfree is a mafia fishing brother who was partnered with mawile and scum![tofu/VM] is fakeclaiming the vig shots
also am I correct in remembering that whichever of tofu/VM wasn't the vig claimed watcher?

because if that's legit it could be helpful
the real alternate universe is where butterfree/VM/tofu are all scum and we're just looking the wrong way
terrorist theory?

I'm at a point where I don't think there's a world that makes sense where UC isn't outgroup unless it's exactly like, RNP/Blu/[tofu/VM]/Keldeo/kyeugh and that really does not make sense

I see a lot of focus on my from Mist. Anything you want to say or ask? Like, a large portion of your recent ISO concerns me, as well as me/vm.

Rari has also voted for me in the past in addition to today. Honestly I don't get it, but whatever.

herbe
sorry mate
i’m gonna go herbe for now bc of [nope] but my vote may or may not [nuh uh] in the next 45 minutes
I'm leaning more towards Herbe than RNP tbh
Can you all tell me more?
i’m in agreement but am currently [lol]
huh

alright, i’m done meming- rnp

i was interested in seeing how the mafia would react to a herbe wagon suddenly appearing: would they wagon it, or double down on rnp?

Do you have a reads list, even if it's vibes?
Oh, good question! A lot of it would be just vibes... but absolutely, let me do that.

idk an RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu scumteam is...possible? ultracool might have to be outgroup for that though

what makes the most sense rn is RNP/Keldeo/tofu/blu/VM/Ultra, with ultra being outgroup

butterfree/herbe/mewtini/emmy/RNP/tofu mech clear (assuming I read correctly and tofu claimed vig, not VM)
I am not willing to put RNP in the PoE until we get an alternate explanation on where the kill went

unless the team is like

no infolynching

also am I insane for considering a world where butterfree is a mafia fishing brother who was partnered with mawile and scum![tofu/VM] is fakeclaiming the vig shots
also am I correct in remembering that whichever of tofu/VM wasn't the vig claimed watcher?

the real alternate universe is where butterfree/VM/tofu are all scum and we're just looking the wrong way
terrorist theory?

I'm at a point where I don't think there's a world that makes sense where UC isn't outgroup unless it's exactly like, RNP/Blu/[tofu/VM]/Keldeo/kyeugh and that really does not make sense

I see a lot of focus on my from Mist. Anything you want to say or ask? Like, a large portion of your recent ISO concerns me, as well as me/vm.

Rari has also voted for me in the past in addition to today. Honestly I don't get it, but whatever.
this seems like a thing to discuss tomorrow tbh

i think that [redacted] solidly places herbe into town
i think that rnp’s behaviour from start to end puts him into town
also i have the same tinfoil as him wrt emmy
i think the inconsistency is not alignment indicative, if there even is an inconsistency
You've not actually addressed the setup thing in this post? If you have an explanation for that I'm very interested in hearing it, otherwise I'm not too swayed by [redacted] and behavior

Considering we know who the vig is (supposedly!), keeping RNP alive may enable a roleblock on vm/tofu that we don't want if he flips red 😮 Assuming there is no other role-blocking role and he doesn't just go for emmy again or mewtini

unless the team is like

no infolynching

terrorist theory?

this seems like a thing to discuss tomorrow tbh
We have time, it's fair to bring it up now.

Back
Top Bottom