• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

I'm so hyped, I haven't gotten to case someone I knew was mafia in like, literally ever

I... honestly kind of don't know why he would claim there but I'll take it lol

to be pretty honest i fully believe this is a gambit to get yourself lynched instead of kyeugh
which is bloody smart if you ask me

i don’t buy it, though, and i hope the rest won’t as well

Uh, what? Why would I ever want myself to be lynched?

If you're town I need to work with you. What can I do to prove myself?

Uh, what? Why would I ever want myself to be lynched?

If you're town I need to work with you. What can I do to prove myself?

if keldeo/skylar are indeed co-wolves like i think they are, there's no way that skylar isn't the one with the PR (or, at the very least, the better PR) given how she's been gently pushing on keldeo all game, and is now trying to gain towncred from sending keldeo to the basement. (i know that i'm doing a 180, but given that i've known about her necromancer claim since d3, i was trying to avoid having her to claim just in case she was telling the truth; in that scenario, she almost certainly wouldn't get to use her power if it had come to that).

i'm going to go with kyeugh tbh, sorry buddy. keldeo is probably also a wolf, but i'm guessing that dispatching skylar is actually probably more ideal if my theory is right. i'll come back later to re-evaluate but i figured it'd be better to get this out there/break the silence a bit.
doesn’t anyone else think that Keldeo’s silence since the beginning of the Day is at the very least suspicious? almost as if he’s a goon or a weak mafia PR and he’s taking one for the team and embracing the lynch. if all other people who are high enough in most people’s PoEs are mafia as well – which i’m inclined to believe they are –, the best strategy is to let the goon die giving towncred to a mafia PR in the process. due to her easily faked claims and, in hindsight, consistent anti-town wagonbuilding, i’m also inclined to believe that kyeugh is a valuable mafia member.

I'll grab my flavor soft once I'm done catching up. I am going to do everything in my power to prevent us from losing by lunching me today. Thanks for your consideration haha

Building on Mewtini's list of like
mechanics: (keldeo), mewtini, rari, bfree, mp7, VM
everyone else: skylar, trebek, mist, koko
mafia: blu

The exact world being Skylar/Trebek/Mist/Koko/Blu is... I think there are not enough PRs, if everyone was telling the truth? It also just doesn't make a ton of sense for four of the mafia to claim VT, because 3-4 living people in the mafia would be PRs.

So the tinfoil/alternate worlds I'm seeing are like
- I don't think a mafia vig makes sense in a 10:4 setup so then VM would have to be like, exactly claiming Tofu's shots, I think. I kind of don't think this is true because if he did figure out Tofu's role after she claimed, he likely would have just shot her, right? And he'd have to have been setting the Tofu pocket up far in advance. I guess that's not impossible but. Probably the least likely person here?
- mewtini godfather, with whatever JOAT being a member of the mafia, and her claim at EOD2 was in order to bait the real doctor into not healing Emmy (but I don't know if that amount of kill power makes sense on mafia - maybe it's a one-shot vig or something?)
- Butterfree is a dark fishing brother, MP is goon or something, and Butterfree's partner was someone else and explained the extra kill last night, which godfather mewtini just claimed...? (this is super convoluted and I don't think it's actually possible)
- Butterfree / MP7 being (oooh) dark fishing brothers makes sense if Jack was aiming to subvert expectations, which seems like a Jack thing to do.
- Rari, because like, a limited neighborizer is by no means a clear... This is probably compatible with mewtini being town if Rari has just been playing really well in neighbor chat or something? Like sure, this would be their first scum game right, but I don't think there's anything mechanical that actually rules them out and what is this push on me/kyeugh lol

Back
Top Bottom