• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

I actually thought she claimed to him earlier, she claimed to him d2. I guess I just don't know why he wouldn't attempt to nightkill Tofu that night, because unless he's with mewtini Emmy was apparently being protected?

i can 100% see tofu being vig and w!vm not nightkilling - it’d be way too suspicious if someone codeclaimed to someone else and then immediately died imo
Is this something you can see or something that you believe in?
that will be determined based on if vig kills continue to happen
not really sold on this tbh, the mafia have a roleblocker
i mean, i still dont know if that is the case (i know your claim relies on a mafia role blocker existing, but my feelings on that have already been said)

yeah this is problematic [well, if they do indeed have a roleblocker]
on the other hand, i've done some Thinking after making my longpost and mafia blu makes less sense to me than town vm does given the position we're in tbh
will have to revisit this tomorrrrrrow

I actually thought she claimed to him earlier, she claimed to him d2. I guess I just don't know why he wouldn't attempt to nightkill Tofu that night, because unless he's with mewtini Emmy was apparently being protected?

i can 100% see tofu being vig and w!vm not nightkilling - it’d be way too suspicious if someone codeclaimed to someone else and then immediately died imo
i mean, i still dont know if that is the case (i know your claim relies on a mafia role blocker existing, but my feelings on that have already been said)
my point is more that until you know for sure there isn’t, if there’s no vig kill it doesn’t necessarily imply mafia because it could just as well be him getting blocked to bait the lynch. i wouldn’t really set myself up to make a decision based on that

my point is more that until you know for sure there isn’t, if there’s no vig kill it doesn’t necessarily imply mafia because it could just as well be him getting blocked to bait the lynch. i wouldn’t really set myself up to make a decision based on that
yeah i get that, but that wasn’t the point i was going for - a vig kill implies town, a lack of a vig kill warrants further discussion

my opinions about a mafia roleblocker are existent independently of how it affects my future reads on VM, if that makes sense

ultimately i think vm pretty much gets blocked no matter what tonight so i’m definitely going to be suspicious of any attempts to read into a lack of a kill as AI

i’m definitely not closed to the idea of him being scum but that’s not going to be how i get there tbh, since it’s impossible to make a meaningful conclusion by analyzing the presence/absence of a nightkill until we know for certain there’s no roleblocker afoot (and i know for certain there is one personally)

I'm kinda surprised there's doubt whether I'm the real vig but if you want I can decode the coded messages and provide evidence that I claimed vig to Tofu and she claimed Lynchproof to me

Keldeo is literally mafia and I am literally vanilla town my dudes. I would not pay much credence to anything he says anymore since it's clearly designed to split and confuse town ☹️

I kind of hate this tbh because I'm not in a wholly good brainspace to get framed by scum like this. 😭 But I guess I'm the Easy Target because I'm potentially one of the only real VT left

I reserve the right to say "I told you so!" if I get lynched or vigged.

If I was mafia, why would Keldeo choose to bus me instead of counterclaiming one of the other vanilla town claims? Surely it makes more sense to throw suspicion on an actual townie rather than one of your scumbuddies, given that it's kind of a game of numbers right now.

He is playing a huge game of deception!!

I think keldeo and blu are w/w lol

I will explain why after “work”/once I’m on break

ok i still don't feel like fully casing, and my motivation to post is kind of dwindling because i feel strong Wolf Influence in the posts recently (rip MyLo sitch) but i'm still gonna ... trudge forward with my in-the-moment takes ... For Town! this is maybe the most that i've ever had to silence my self-consciousness in mafia! wow!

i still think it's bizarre that keldeo/kyeugh/VM are pushing the blu/keldeo vote split today, even after having been repeatedly called out on it, and my Soulread says that blu is unfortunate town - partly just bc i wanna believe in him, partly because i think that if they're w/w blu doesn't respond like, with what i read as genuine surprise, and partly because during the silence yesterday (which i think was mafia-sanctioned) blu seemed pretty distinct from that all. also in what world does blu near-immediately claiming a cat look less suspicious than already-suspected keldeo "counterclaiming" hours and hours later with a weak flavor softclaim smh. VM comes in after the scuffle with skylar (which, by the way, i'm pretty sure mafia is attempting to cover up) and says this
i really don't think skylar is a safe lynch at all and i think it's more likely than not she is town
without so much as acknowledging what happened even though - and it'll be loltown if i'm wrong - skylar's thing (or as i see it, slip) was the topic of semi-heated discussion for a good several posts. he then proceeds to ignore my question:
sorry if this is a redundant question. i thought you were actually sort of sus of skylar earlier on; what makes you think she's town over trebek?
i would bet money on trebek flipping green and given that VM tried to case skylar in earlygame and that his only reason to stop suspecting her, as far as i can see, is that she picked up on (or "picked up on") VM's vig softclaims - given that he never came close to following my lead on 'clearing' skylar. he then says that he sees the trebekkening as possible wolf theater, but i would counter that i think his earlygame push on skylar is just as likely to be wolf theater, especially given skylar's pretty blase/limited reactions - which while not NAI alone, still do ping me as weird

regardless of all this i think the lynch should still fall between keldeo/skylar, and absolutely not blu since we're in MyLo

I think keldeo and blu are w/w lol

I will explain why after “work”/once I’m on break

You can explain your reasonings, but you will still be wrong 😄

More thoughts:
-If I'm wolf, why would one of my first actions toDay be to vote Keldeo instead of someone actually town?
-If I'm wolf, why has no-one ever defended me from peoples' suspicions ☹️
-If I'm wolf why do I make such dumb posts and dumb plays LOL. Wolfchat would never allow my stupidity to reign free

Honestly I am feeling very attacked. Both town and mafia are kinda slammin me and I feel isolated :( At least if I was wolf I'd have wolfchat to talk to, but as it is I'm like, the only person advocating for myself. Feels bad

Back
Top Bottom