• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

what really
why tbh
why not tbh
(the legit answer is that having a mason has been sanity-saving and that i think that we’re both just comfy with being each others’ sounding boards, as opposed to earlier on when we were trying to use it to build a towncore to uh ... some avail)

what really
why tbh
why not tbh
(the legit answer is that having a mason has been sanity-saving and that i think that we’re both just comfy with being each others’ sounding boards, as opposed to earlier on when we were trying to use it to build a towncore to uh ... some avail)
because they said they were almost certain you were going to die

what really
why tbh
why not tbh
because they said they were almost certain you were going to die
they said as much to me in our thread too tbh

what really
why tbh
I was actually almost entirely sure mewtini was going to die so that comes as a bit of a shock to me tbh
fwiw i thought that too
you are absolutely right, it was a nigh irrational decision. i knew i was probably going to have no neighbour today, but frankly, what would be the point anymore. that chat is being the place i have to loosen the pressure and analyze things with a trustworthy company, and sometimes just… chat. i don’t think i would be able to chill half as much if i picked anyone else alive really, especially with the “one wolf in you/me” climate that is building up
so i figured, if i'm wrong, the chat will live. if i'm right… welp, what's the point anyway

important question for mewt/rari

are you neighbor buddies again today
yes!
cool

or should i say

kyeugh-ll
idk if this is weird to ask but was my/rari’s reply related to your vote fsr?
i was likely to vote skylar anyways, but this cemented it. in a world where the wagons are pretty blatantly rari vs. skylar, i don’t see the world in which w!rari targets mewt for the third day in a row

yes!
cool

or should i say

kyeugh-ll
i was likely to vote skylar anyways, but this cemented it. in a world where the wagons are pretty blatantly rari vs. skylar, i don’t see the world in which w!rari targets mewt for the third day in a row
i understand what skylar is saying about rari targeting me being kind of silly, i guess it’s possible w!rari just wants to keep her Main Defender alive so idk if it’s foolproof to think this way but yeah

i don’t see the world in which w!rari targets mewt for the third day in a row
why not
w!raris job in this scenario is to convince as many townies to misvote as possible (as an extra addendum, in the AU where only 3 mafia are alive rn, just one misvote wouldn’t cut it), so why continue to target someone you already have pocketed in a life or death scenario

yes!
cool

or should i say

kyeugh-ll
i understand what skylar is saying about rari targeting me being kind of silly, i guess it’s possible w!rari just wants to keep her Main Defender alive so idk if it’s foolproof to think this way but yeah
it might not be foolproof, but it’s the scenario that i think is more likely to be true

why not
w!raris job in this scenario is to convince as many townies to misvote as possible (as an extra addendum, in the AU where only 3 mafia are alive rn, just one misvote wouldn’t cut it), so why continue to target someone you already have pocketed in a life or death scenario
w!rari only has to convince a single townie to misvote right now, i don't see why they wouldn't choose mewt there?

yes!
cool

or should i say

kyeugh-ll
rari can do this without neighborizing you again tho. if you weren’t neighbors today and rari said “it’s bc i thought u were gonna die 😢😢”, would you townread her any less?

why not
w!rari only has to convince a single townie to misvote right now, i don't see why they wouldn't choose mewt there?
we don’t know if there are 3 or 4 mafia currently alive, and the fact that some people are blatantly ignoring that this alternate universe exists is sorta pinging me tbh

why not
i digress
even if we were at lylo, it would get pretty fucking obvious at the moment when w!me’s scumbuddies piled on you on EoD

why not
my main point was that w!rari has already succeeded on the mewt front, so i don’t vibe with a retarget

Back
Top Bottom