• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

I also think that GF speculation doesn’t really matter? Because like, RNP was confirmed jailkeeper and iirc the other yeets were VT claims so it can’t have us be wrong on kyeugh/rari v/w
myuma was unclaimed tbh
yes but we’re treating it as a VT claim for the purposes of PR counting

I’m specifically wondering if any of Tofu/RNP/Herbe could be a godfather and be falsely taking up a PR slot

Mewtini shot Tofu right?

the results of the night are very clear and make perfect sense from my pov and i feel silly for not predicting it
they also make by far the most sense if mafia win at majority

I also think that GF speculation doesn’t really matter? Because like, RNP was confirmed jailkeeper and iirc the other yeets were VT claims so it can’t have us be wrong on kyeugh/rari v/w
myuma was unclaimed tbh

I’m specifically wondering if any of Tofu/RNP/Herbe could be a godfather and be falsely taking up a PR slot

Mewtini shot Tofu right?
mewtini and VM, simultaneously

how would it be herbe? like if there was a different mafia rolecop and he was claiming their results as cover?
I was actually thinking it wasn’t possible for herbe or RNP but now that you bring it up just maybe

myuma was unclaimed tbh

Mewtini shot Tofu right?
I thought VM shot Herbe?

regretting that i didn’t just track last night because i thought i’d die tonight. didn’t think that VM would die because i forgot about the very real chance he was town. :(

I am also a little bit starting to tinfoil mewtini for not protecting VM but it’s not too big of a jump in logic so I’ll leave it alone for now

Also I keep forgetting about the cop check

i really thought you were gonna track him tbh
it would’ve almost certainly turned up two wolves too, unless he didn’t shoot/shot rari

myuma was unclaimed tbh

Mewtini shot Tofu right?
I thought VM shot Herbe?
whooops, read the question as “mewtini shot myuma” D:
mewtini shot Tofu, yes.

that’s fair, hindsight is also 20/20
just sadboiz looking back on it

i’m interested in what everyone thinks happened last night btw

either VM shot me and mewtini protected me or VM got scared about the possibility of a parity win and folded

mafia probably killed VM because they saw a full vig as a bigger threat than a cloudy-powered JoaT tbh

Back
Top Bottom