• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

i’m sad because i just spent the last hour making a high effort meme in case i died but now that vm is dead it won’t be funny anymore even if i do
pretend you died and post it anyway
fr3RVXx.jpg

Okay yeah

I am now of the belief that rari and kyeugh cannot be mafia together

as such, there are confirmed to be three mafia between me/Blu/Trebek/koko

yes?

Okay yeah

I am now of the belief that rari and kyeugh cannot be mafia together

as such, there are confirmed to be three mafia between me/Blu/Trebek/koko

yes?
unsure - there actually is a non-negligible chance that a godfather already died and flipped green - that could explain why mafia didn’t attempt to swing the vote yesterDay even with some town not voting

in which case it would be two mafia between the four of us

so either 2 or 3

the fact that they didn’t swing the vote kind of makes me think they win at majority rather than parity tbh

the fact that they didn’t swing the vote kind of makes me think they win at majority rather than parity tbh
either that, or they are further away from parity/majority than town thinks (hence godfather spec, even if mafia don’t want to talk about godfather spec bc they want the mysterious final member to be a mislynch)

I don’t believe a godfather would flip as not scum?

I could buy outgroup either existing or having flipped but a godfather seems weird to me

I don’t believe a godfather would flip as not scum?

I could buy outgroup either existing or having flipped but a godfather seems weird to me
idk if we can rule it out tho

i wasn’t thinking about it at first because GF would flip red in Town of Salem, but ToS also reveals role on death so i’m now taking that with a grain of salt

I also think that GF speculation doesn’t really matter? Because like, RNP was confirmed jailkeeper and iirc the other yeets were VT claims so it can’t have us be wrong on kyeugh/rari v/w

yeah i’m kind of undecided on how i believe gf would flip
i do think that gf spec is not way too useful atm just because its main utility is in figuring out how many mafia there are left and given that we’re not in lylo (i believe?) either way and the answer is “multiple” no matter what, i think the presence or absence of a gf shouldn’t really affect our solving that much at this time
if there’s a gf i think it pretty much has to be myuma though. i was thinking yesterday maybe it could be rnp bc he could be using the actual roleblocker’s actions as cover, but like, i really don’t see anyone else making the choices he claimed
and i kinda don’t buy the tofu thing just because it just makes the most sense to me that she/vm were being honest about everything

oh yeah i didn’t mean the gf thing to distract too much. i just thought i was going to die tbh and wanted to get it on the table in case.

also i healed rari last night because i thought vm was going to vig her

Back
Top Bottom