• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

lastly, @mewtini, I gotta at least say for myself, this is more like my usual game looks like -- I'm an aggressive player. Eifie even noticed that part of me wasn't quite as there as usual back in tvt (although again, I'm positive this has a lot less to do with my alignment than with the fact that my head is above the water this time).
I'm glad you're feeling better nowadays! 😁

tbh at the risk of using bad logic, this makes me slightly lean townreading rnp. I know past games' rands have no impact on this game's rand but I still feel like rnp has gone out of his way so much to mess with stryke as town in the past, that him messing with stryke again feels towny for him. I really don't want us to eventually yeet town!him for a third game in a row for acting the way he always acts

---

as I was reading I quoted some Seshas posts that didn't make sense to me, but then other people brought them up too and it all got explained so like, now I feel like I've read four pages and have no fruit to show for it

Seshas I think you and I just have really dissimilar thought processes, you seem to look very closely at like, A-person-says-B-in-C-situation-which-means-D-E-and-F whereas I have a really hard time thinking in that kind of domino-falling kind of way. maybe it's just bc I have a lot less experience than you, idk

this realization has led me to soften my read on Seshas to neutral-ish bc it makes me think their Herbe shade was probably just something I wouldn't understand regardless of Seshas' alignment. still holding onto my slight green reads on others' reactions to it bc I still like those reactions

gonna go ISO all the current wagons so I can decide where to put my vote, brb

I really don't want us to eventually yeet town!him for a third game in a row for acting the way he always acts
or, well, I haven't been paying attention to Snom mafia so idk whether he was in it or acted like this. so at-least-three games out of four, technically, I guess

it does indeed count as a vote for jack then. I'm a bit busy rn but can come back in a bit here.
I don't really understand where you're going with this, or if there's even anything to understand beyond the face-value interpretation of you're busy with real life, but I guess it's not worth thinking about right now

(it occurs to me that none of us have ever seen emmy playing as mafia and I have no idea how she would behave)

hmmmmm.... if nothing else, I feel like getting a public alignment check on Trebek might be pretty useful in terms of orienting our reads of others? so sure, might as well

hmmmmm.... if nothing else, I feel like getting a public alignment check on Trebek might be pretty useful in terms of orienting our reads of others? so sure, might as well
wait, what? didn't you say earlier that you thought his vote made you feel better about him

wait, what? didn't you say earlier that you thought his vote made you feel better about him
sorry, sorry, that was kyeugh, you changed your avatars at around the same time to things with similar colour schemes and I keep mixing you up

ignore me please

ISOing in fragmentary pieces and posting them as I go, so sorry, bear with me

@Herbe, what do you think of Jack's reads list?
idk i think jack made some fair assumptions and nothing really stands out to me that i disagree Especially with, i guess if i made a list to organize my thoughts id figure out better where i disagree or not
if you come back to the thread before EOD and have any time to spare, I'd like to see your list! might be a little late in the day for that by now though :cry:

---

I don't see anything that I read as an indicator one way or the other in Herbe's ISO (besides my previous approval of that one reaction to being sussed, and besides my selfish whiny impulse [which I am resisting] to vote him as an OMGUS on his vote on me, lol) so setting him aside for now

I have RNP as slight scum but I don't love Stryke's reaction

"here" until EoD

tbh at the risk of using bad logic, this makes me slightly lean townreading rnp. I know past games' rands have no impact on this game's rand but I still feel like rnp has gone out of his way so much to mess with stryke as town in the past, that him messing with stryke again feels towny for him. I really don't want us to eventually yeet town!him for a third game in a row for acting the way he always acts
i disagree, i don’t think it really says anything about his alignment at all. he’d almost surely be doing this as scum as well

as a perpetrator of thread-lurkery myself, mr ultracool doesnt seem too off to me; what hes said seems kind of in line with what id expect someone who normally lurks attempting to contribute more, based off my own experiences.
I understand if you aren't invested enough to have much in the way of thoughts, but how do you feel about folks' reactions to Ultracool's claim (summed up in koko's spreadsheet in #262) and how do you think folks should go about their night actions in regard to it?

i disagree, i don’t think it really says anything about his alignment at all. he’d almost surely be doing this as scum as well
I agree that the fact he's continuing the rivalry isn't inherently AI in itself, but I do think he might be able to do it slightly more effectively as mafia. Like, Stryke didn't die N0, and despite the vote RNP hasn't really been actively trying to build up a wagon - surely that counts for something.

I agree that the fact he's continuing the rivalry isn't inherently AI in itself, but I do think he might be able to do it slightly more effectively as mafia. Like, Stryke didn't die N0, and despite the vote RNP hasn't really been actively trying to build up a wagon - surely that counts for something.
i don’t really think so. he doesn’t actually hate stryke’s guts, the rivalry thing is just a weird meme. i don’t see him convincing the rest of the scumteam to gun stryke down n0 for haha lol meemz and i wouldn’t expect him to stick his neck out orchestrating some kind of actual wagon against him d1 either. i’m fairly certain this means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom