• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

hello vig tbh :(
also F espurr gang indeed

i did my readthrough as promised and will resurface with questions later, god willing. either way i'm actually going to be around toDay, yay!

bwahahahaha holy shit I still can't believe that lynching trebek worked. at least, now we know exactly why rari_teh bit it first

god, I guess I'm still not used to this new type of EoD at all. I'm a slow girl! at least, I did learn my lesson from last time, and did the post reading I meant to do before nighttime was up

so hey, you guys mind if I diagonally park this here on mewtini? I'll be sure to tell you guys all about it, but it wouldn't be any fun without a spot of quiet pressure first, eh?

god man it really, really sucks that kokorico bit it. ask me to elaborate why later. like a lot later

oh my GOD on Sunday I was starting to catch up on the game when my friend elyvorg alerted me that she'd just posted a giant Tumblr post she'd been working on, and by the time I was done reading that I was like "Hmm. I feel like I was doing something before I started reading this. What was I doing? Eh, can't have been that important," and then I went and answered some Tumblr asks about Icelandic and did not remember mafia until ten (10) minutes after EoD

Anyway some real curveballs here, first somehow lynching mafia on D1 and then two kills, what. I guess this was a vig?

now I really want to know just how many Von!tarot cards Tofu created

I meant to go back through the thread during the night and inspect Trebek interactions to try to look for any suspicious behavior, but then I just... did not have the energy to. maybe during toDay I will manage to try to do that

I want to ask if anyone got an item from Ultracool last night and can thus confirm his roleclaim, but on the other hand that would out that person as "has a night action that targets someone" which, depending on the role, may or may not be info that's safe to share so early in the game? idk I guess I just suggest that if you're in a position to be able to confirm, use your best judgment as to whether it's more helpful to confirm it now or to continue to conceal the fact that you have a night action

actually no this isn't my full deep dive into Trebek interactions yet, but here is a quick vote analysis (all votes on or by a dead player are included, all other votes are pruned for space reasons)

Vote Totals:
Trebek (4) (M&F, Keldeo, mewtini, kyeugh)
Seshas (2) (Trebek, Seshas)
Herbe (1) (kokorico)

Trebek votes Will (#32)
Mist1422 votes Seshas (#55)
Herbe votes kokorico (#192)
Herbe unvotes kokorico (#194)
kokorico votes Herbe (#282)
Seshas votes kyeugh (#283)
Mist1422 unvotes Seshas (#286)
Trebek votes kokorico (#293)
Seshas votes Trebek (#301)
M&F votes Trebek (#345)
kyeugh votes Seshas (#361)
mewtini votes Seshas (#364)
Trebek unvotes kokorico (#367)
Keldeo votes Trebek (#407)
JackPK votes Seshas (#425)
mewtini votes Trebek (#426)
Trebek votes Seshas (#431)
kyeugh votes Trebek (#441)

JackPK unvotes Seshas (#447)
Seshas votes Seshas (#449)

If kokorico were still alive, I think vote #293 would 75% confidence clear em (scum would not want to start a yeet wagon on scum), and for the same reason, if Seshas were still alive, I think vote #301 would 75% confidence clear them as well.

Wagonomics analysis on Trebek vs. Seshas (abbreviated T and S, parentheses are total number of votes on respective wagons at that moment, interesting votes bolded): +Mist S (0-1), -Mist S (0-0), +Seshas T (1-0), +M&F T (2-0), +kyeugh S (2-1), +mewtini S (2-2), +Keldeo T (3-2), +me S (3-3), +mewtini T (4-2), +Trebek S (4-3), +kyeugh T (5-2), -me S (5-1), +Seshas S (4-2)

Basically to explain why I find those votes interesting: mewtini and kyeugh's votes, in combination, shifted the vote from a tie or near-tie to a Trebek blowout, so that makes me townread them (scum would not want to decisively move the vote onto scum). M&F being an early vote on Trebek also reinforces my townread on her (scum would not want to give momentum to a wagon on scum that's barely started)

I guess Ultracool could also have actually had a mafia role that kills anyone who visits him... I think if you did visit Ultracool last night, it probably would be better to tell us; just saying you have a night action that targets someone doesn't really give all that much away in a role madness game, and it'd be worthwhile information.

what if the mafia killed koko and seshas got shot by uc 🧐
for what it's worth I think this is pretty likely, specially because it possibly makes more sense for the mafia not to have gone after seshas this previous night -- I'd have given it good odds that she was being docced at that point

I suppose that, if this is correct, then the fact that nobody else died possibly means that town as a whole stuck to the plan, after all.

god man it really, really sucks that kokorico bit it. ask me to elaborate why later. like a lot later
elaborate
later

Back
Top Bottom