• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia

but, if we consider the universe where blu could very easily flip a switch and sound like the blu we all know and love, then i feel like his personality this game feels much more like “i’m town but i have to deal with being important now this is scary” than “i’m scum and i should just pretend to be a VT for now lol”

is it just me or have we been in a situation before where we yeteed someone based on their reactions to a joke i made d1
did you mean me in tvt
no we misyeeted ILS and came close to
misyeeting ottercopter based on “reactions”
What made you want to bring this up when you're voting him? Are you beginning to think this is a similar situation where people are jumping on a town or something?
it could be, and if so big loltown moment

but as i said already his other posts warrant suspicion as well so leaning more toward blu being mafia

Uhh I guess all of that is to say my thought on Blu is reply hazy ask again later?

Snap reads on people's reactions throughout this whole thing are like... + MP Trebek (in that order), maybe - tbh VM (I think in that order), ? RSP Mawile (but probably none of these last four are partners with him if he is mafia)

is it just me or have we been in a situation before where we yeteed someone based on their reactions to a joke i made d1
did you mean me in tvt
no we misyeeted ILS and came close to
misyeeting ottercopter based on “reactions”
yeah, but then we narrowly lynched mawile because of the same thing (among other stuff) and he only escaped the gallows because herbe claimed lovers with him
- rari

I was worried earlier but think MP7's progression about Blu leading up to her vote and longpost make her... [adverb] likely to be town.

I did read the wolf slips as genuine and i freakin panicked because it's like 🤯 Bro you just posted PM stuff in the thread!!!

I admittedly have a hard time parsing jokes sometimes 😰 I try really hard but they slip by me at times
If you are faking this, please know that your tone is awesome.
I'm just like... his tone is, yeah, although I don't know if I was just coming into this just expecting his tone to be really good because it had been in previous games and also he seems like just that type of person out of game. I can see what you mean by the first paragraph of #618 (don't entirely get the second), like it feels more constructed or overelaborated, though Trebek's point against that is probably fair / would match what Blu is saying.

I just had such a visceral "ohh he thought it was real" reaction to those posts he made about Eifie and VM joking around, and I think Eifie did too, even though people whose instincts are generally good when they're town seem to disagree?

I can take another look at those posts later. mrrr.

I need to know what adverb! Hehe.

Yeah, to be fair, I actually had a similar reaction initially, then my gut was like ehhhh after it sat for a few seconds because it felt too real, you know? Then I re-read them, and something seemed strange about it all, then well... got the point where I elaborated for you.

I don't think it's a slam dunk, and I actually want to try to develop other reads and not just pile on blu, but at the same time I definitely am happy with the pressure there.

I was worried earlier but think MP7's progression about Blu leading up to her vote and longpost make her... [adverb] likely to be town.

I did read the wolf slips as genuine and i freakin panicked because it's like 🤯 Bro you just posted PM stuff in the thread!!!

I admittedly have a hard time parsing jokes sometimes 😰 I try really hard but they slip by me at times
If you are faking this, please know that your tone is awesome.
I'm just like... his tone is, yeah, although I don't know if I was just coming into this just expecting his tone to be really good because it had been in previous games and also he seems like just that type of person out of game. I can see what you mean by the first paragraph of #618 (don't entirely get the second), like it feels more constructed or overelaborated, though Trebek's point against that is probably fair / would match what Blu is saying.

I just had such a visceral "ohh he thought it was real" reaction to those posts he made about Eifie and VM joking around, and I think Eifie did too, even though people whose instincts are generally good when they're town seem to disagree?

I can take another look at those posts later. mrrr.

I need to know what adverb! Hehe.

Yeah, to be fair, I actually had a similar reaction initially, then my gut was like ehhhh after it sat for a few seconds because it felt too real, you know? Then I re-read them, and something seemed strange about it all, then well... got the point where I elaborated for you.

I don't think it's a slam dunk, and I actually want to try to develop other reads and not just pile on blu, but at the same time I definitely am happy with the pressure there.
Also, what were you worried about specifically?

Back
Top Bottom