• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

I do see how people think of HMF as awkward, I was going to put something here but brain empty
it resolves EoD anyways

Given discussion of immunities, idt it's bad to reveal that I have an immunity and it is to being converted into an alien, so thinking emoji about the whole red herring thing, because obviously conversion into an alien is like... the two aliens would then have opposing win conditions so it'd be counterproductive. I think my role PM implies that aliens do exist, though, so that's a thing.

Given discussion of immunities, idt it's bad to reveal that I have an immunity and it is to being converted into an alien
I hope that role does not exist
I think the chances of an alien or other bulletproof role being hit are lower than doctor purely because there are some players, like hydreigon, that probably aren't ever going to get N0'd

Given discussion of immunities, idt it's bad to reveal that I have an immunity and it is to being converted into an alien, so thinking emoji about the whole red herring thing, because obviously conversion into an alien is like... the two aliens would then have opposing win conditions so it'd be counterproductive. I think my role PM implies that aliens do exist, though, so that's a thing.
hmmm. my immunity is to being roleswapped—i wonder if yours is being roleswapped with the alien specifically? maybe there’s a role that swap’s two people’s roles (but not the bearer of the role)!? does this make sense. basically i’m kinda wondering if some of these immunities aren’t maybe rephrasings of the same things...?

if there’s no immunity to lie detector i’m gonna say these immunities might all be bullshit. i have knowledge of one other role that seems like there should be an immunity for that no one has mentioned yet.

hi, seshas! I guess I should attempt to play Keldeo Questions with you. so, leaving aside that you're the counterwagon, how strongly do you currently feel that kokorico is scum?

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. man, so many of the immunities are to role-change/group-induction powers, huh

hmmm. my immunity is to being roleswapped—i wonder if yours is being roleswapped with the alien specifically? maybe there’s a role that swap’s two people’s roles (but not the bearer of the role)!? does this make sense. basically i’m kinda wondering if some of these immunities aren’t maybe rephrasings of the same things...?
That at least makes more sense to me than some kind of alien cult.

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. man, so many of the immunities are to role-change/group-induction powers, huh
for sure. this is what’s making me suspect maybe there are fewer roles than it appears at play and we’re getting immunities to specific applications of them? i’ll need to take another look at the immunity claims to consider how actually plausible this is.

Hmm. Hydreigon, can you do me a favor and say something untrue like "the sky is green" or "I am not a player in this game"?

hi, seshas! I guess I should attempt to play Keldeo Questions with you. so, leaving aside that you're the counterwagon, how strongly do you currently feel that kokorico is scum?
Strongly enough that I feel like they have a higher chance of being a wolf than someone who has done nothing in either direction (say, emmy)
But like, I would definitely not be surprised if they flipped villager

Hmm. Hydreigon, can you do me a favor and say something untrue like "the sky is green" or "I am not a player in this game"?
sure! the sky is green [gets modkilled]
Uhhh I totally thought that through.

VM, what are the consequences if Hydreigon says a lie? I assumed it'd just be that if there was a lie detector, the detector would beep or something, a la that one game Superbird(?) ran ages ago

in 132 seshas mentions trebek looks like a possible cultist
herbe here - sorry guys last night was really weird and I wasn't quite thinking before posting
pulling this quote because this was the basis for my weird thoughts on kyeugh, was that i was sussing trebek early on and kyeugh was disingenuously ranking him as town but i don't really follow that line of reasoning anymore

i'm posting this but I've only read to page 28 so far just for context

hi, i’m back! attention was directed elsewhere for a bit, but now i’m almost done catching up

not sure why the lie detector was attached to hydre tbh

i think after mulling over it i am going to side with the seshas wagon? idk how much i like how HMF has been acting about it, as skylar has mentioned earlier, but i think i still want to vote here? idk. i just sorta have weird vibes regarding seshas’s progression on me tbh

Back
Top Bottom