• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

i'm voting mater specifically because they haven't put much info forward

honestly around this point i'd like them to at LEAST say whether they're a couple if not reveal their role entirely

this is going to bite me in the ass if rsp turn out to be mafia but i genuinely think that either town rnp or mafia rnp would be doing this

i have no idea how stryke plays, but i could very easily see rnp doing this regardless of alignment, and that's why i'm not suspicious of eifvote. this is probably bad to post bc people already suspect our slot LOL but that's what i think. -- sande

this is going to bite me in the ass if rsp turn out to be mafia but i genuinely think that either town rnp or mafia rnp would be doing this
This isn't a bad take necessarily, and I'm vaguely hesitant about handling the slot as a whole
Their stance just feels sort of weird to me
it definitely deserves a re-read

~zori

I'm not with you on this idea that you succeed at a bastard game by ignoring the fact that it's a bastard game until it deigns to bite you in the ass
that isn’t really what i’m saying tbh
simplified it’s more like
ok you guys can test this idea if you want i guess. but can we also do the solving work before that

there are ways to get out of the “idk whats going on” phase, from my pov this conversation is stalling that process
- m
if that's what you think, then I don't know what's stopping you from having that conversation; I don't see reads out of you right now either

although I do recall you said you had a feeling about me and herbe, and your tone gives me an inkling of what that feeling is, so like, if that's what you've been meaning to say, come out of the foxhole and say it

i'm voting mater specifically because they haven't put much info forward

honestly around this point i'd like them to at LEAST say whether they're a couple if not reveal their role entirely
is everyone's flavor (romantic) couples? bc we are also a couple, but I won't yet go into more detail than that

they did ftr RSP, they uh, they were the ones who put that info call out first -h

oh hey guys herbes here again 3 of my friends rolled up to help me move and i'm way ahead of schedule now and the game is also Interesting now so i'll probably be around

eod is in like. 3 and a half hours no? if its the same as start of day time?

I don't see reads out of you right now either
um ... we voted alma forever ago and stated that it was “not random” tbh. (other main read from mewt is that i like lolfoxes)
although I do recall you said you had a feeling about me and herbe, and your tone gives me an inkling of what that feeling is, so like, if that's what you've been meaning to say, come out of the foxhole and say it
um. hahaha. it was a baby townlean at the time, actually, though i’m not totally sure where i’m sitting now! have to reassess/reread/consult the spirits

- m

other main read from mewt is that i like lolfoxes
ie i think skylar is closer to neutral on them afaik

btw i felt weird about rsp voting there too, but on gut i thought some of his later reasoning sounded a bit more in-character even if i dont personally agree

- m

OK, MF, like I said earlier, I have no problem with testing the "can we vote out a single head?" theory, but it's not a strategy for picking a vote. We do still actually need to decide who to yeet, and given that, it's kind of weird to insist that there's no point basing that on tonereads. We literally have nothing else to go on right now! How else are you expecting us to choose? Why are you expecting that part of the decision to be shelved and not discussed in great detail?

I hope you'll forgive me if I say I'm honestly having trouble seeing this as anything other than a tactic for confusing people.

-qenya

Back
Top Bottom