• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

hey is anyone else ever insanely worried that somehow you fucked up typing in hydrachat and accidentally made it like a public profile post or something

i think about it constantly
There was one game where the mafia chat was a discord server with the default icon "MMTPM" and the neighbourhood chat was a discord server with default icon "MMTPN"
that was a time

~zori

hey is anyone else ever insanely worried that somehow you fucked up typing in hydrachat and accidentally made it like a public profile post or something

i think about it constantly
There was one game where the mafia chat was a discord server with the default icon "MMTPM" and the neighbourhood chat was a discord server with default icon "MMTPN"
that was a time

~zori
oh god
why

eifie

requires courage

sorry jack if this kills you but eifie has literally said "lmao i'm not gonna share my read"
these two posts in particular
feel really unmotivated and sort of off tonally? idk if I'm seeing stuff
I'll talk with the other head:tm: probably

~zori
sussing rsp for acting unmotivated and sort of off tonally? seems counterintuitive, that's pretty much their whole thing

I don't see reads out of you right now either
um ... we voted alma forever ago and stated that it was “not random” tbh. (other main read from mewt is that i like lolfoxes)

suppose for a second that they are actually just one slot and that the dual-alignment theory isn’t actually real. then what

also idr exactly who voiced this read, but i thought that alma was mostly a consensus villager read (with only skylar and i quietly dissenting). so i’m kind of confused about why this is the test shot direction
- m

what exactly do you have a problem with right now? if we can treat players individually, we're voting for 1/2 of the player you sussed. if we can't, the vote will either be nullified or be included as a vote for the same hydra you've voted for. y'all have done a lot of griping about this conversation getting in the way of wolfhunting but i don't think it is??? it just feels like you're doing a lot of complaining and pushback for something that shouldn't be that big of a problem for y'all. is it because you see our eif vote as a random pick? or what? if anyone else has strong wolf reads i'm happy to hear them out and pick an individual from that hydra, as a test. that's all i'm asking, is that whoever town consensus is to go for as wolf, that we all try to pick a specific head and vote them. it doesn't have to be eifie if that's what you want but it would also be really confusing if that's what you wanted since you have a not random vote on her hydra right now. ( i could be misunderstanding the nature of your not random vote.)

- herbe

sussing rsp for acting unmotivated and sort of off tonally? seems counterintuitive, that's pretty much their whole thing
It's mostly just that the stance they took on the hydra-split-thing doesn't feel motivated
and we didn't have an explicit townread on them before

~zori

It's mostly just that the stance they took on the hydra-split-thing doesn't feel motivated
and we didn't have an explicit townread on them before

~zori
I think their motivation is also fuck around and find out, which seems even more on brand for rsp than it does for us

it doesn't have to be eifie if that's what you want but it would also be really confusing if that's what you wanted since you have a not random vote on her hydra right now. ( i could be misunderstanding the nature of your not random vote.)
because us potentially voting out the hydra doesn’t mean that we aren’t simultaneously weirded out by the fact that we didn’t understand anyone’s rationale for voting there. i asked the thing about them being a consensus villa read because im trying to figure out where everyone else is coming from; that exists independently of voting on that slot

- m

it just feels like you're doing a lot of complaining and pushback for something that shouldn't be that big of a problem for y'all.
like this in particular is kind of tilting. the thing in question isn’t whether or not it’s convenient for us or for what our view of the gamestate is, it’s that we’re trying to play the game by wrapping our heads around everyone else’s train of thought

i’m probably going to log off, won’t be back until closer to EoD

- m

it doesn't have to be eifie if that's what you want but it would also be really confusing if that's what you wanted since you have a not random vote on her hydra right now. ( i could be misunderstanding the nature of your not random vote.)
because us potentially voting out the hydra doesn’t mean that we aren’t simultaneously weirded out by the fact that we didn’t understand anyone’s rationale for voting there. i asked the thing about them being a consensus villa read because im trying to figure out where everyone else is coming from; that exists independently of voting on that slot

- m

ok cool. that's fine it just seemed with all the pushback you were doing that you thought it was a problem. idk why mf chose eif to shoot at (i'll go reread our post in a sec) but i don't have an issue with it, i think it's a better hydra to "target" (in my theory Alma Mater survives with Jack only) than other ones like you or feh

Qenya Magnifica
Kyeughtini

Feh Jackfie - the maybe tier for me personally. Mist has Feh at higher last time I checked.
Strykenix H&M&F - Null

~Zori

it just feels like you're doing a lot of complaining and pushback for something that shouldn't be that big of a problem for y'all.
like this in particular is kind of tilting. the thing in question isn’t whether or not it’s convenient for us or for what our view of the gamestate is, it’s that we’re trying to play the game by wrapping our heads around everyone else’s train of thought

i’m probably going to log off, won’t be back until closer to EoD

- m
sorry, i didn't mean to get on your nerves that bad about it - genuinely

Back
Top Bottom