• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

unknown.png

now i guess i’ll just hang around until the longpost comes hahaha.

basically
if this is a *standard* game wrt how the hydras are rolecarded, then @everyone voting eif do you not have any slots that you feel worse about than alma? do you also dislike jack’s posting?

and @Quetzalcoatl i’m interested in hearing any other odd thoughts you might have because i think it sounds like we’re coming from similar povs atm
- m

herbes takes:

great feelings:
- feh the owl

good feelings/ won't vote this category or above category today:
- RSP
- Quetzalcoatl

further thinks needed
- alma mater
- bruh moment
- lolfoxes

Tiers are not ordered individually (i'm not putting rsp over Quetzalcoatl for any reason at all, etc)

I just went ISOing to see if it'd enlighten me in the direction of moving or retaining the vote, but it's just kind of null all around; Eifie's horsing around doesn't strike me as alignment-indicative, neither do any of Jack's posts -- least of all when his mid-memery analysis immediately postceded getting a vote thrown at his slot -- so... well, frankly, I don't have any better ideas than actually basing a vote on the entrance thing, at least not yet

I'd probably have spent this day advocating for an abstain tbh (and you all know that's not likely), if not for wanting to test out the single player voting thing

mf

and @Quetzalcoatl i’m interested in hearing any other odd thoughts you might have because i think it sounds like we’re coming from similar povs atm
Yeah I've been getting that impression too. I'm still kinda struggling to think of anything to differentiate between the middle-of-the roads (feh, H&M&F, RSP), though. If you told me to vote now I would go for H&M&F - or one of their heads, depending on whether we're going through with that idea - for the same reason I mentioned a moment ago, but I'm second-guessing myself because I'm not sure if it's just that I don't get where they're coming from.

RNP's thoughts so far have seemed entirely NAI to me. He always talks like this, it's not something I'd really feel comfortable reading anything into. But then again we don't have anything really excellent to read into for anyone else either.

Might wait to see sande's post before trying to have any other thoughts. (I need to go eat something anyway)

-qenya

herbes takes:

great feelings:
- feh the owl

good feelings/ won't vote this category or above category today:
- RSP
- Quetzalcoatl

further thinks needed
- alma mater
- bruh moment
- lolfoxes

Tiers are not ordered individually (i'm not putting rsp over Quetzalcoatl for any reason at all, etc)
I was just thinking earlier that attempting a tier list might be useful but not without running things by the other-head-

for what it's worth this is pretty much what I think, but more neutral on feh and more positive on the bruhs

Back
Top Bottom