• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

o_O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Đồng tâm làm giàu
    mu mới ra
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp
    thue phong tro
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8BWItJUn30PmzyHZkhCMA
    Hà Hải Địnhbắt đầu trở nên tràn ngập.

Ở giữa không trung, linh khí trở nên vô cùng lớn, linh khí đã đạt tới một trình độ khủng bố, mà ngay cả Nhạc Thành cũng kinh ngạc không thôi, linh khí như vậy mạnh hơn so với một viên linh châu gấp một trăm lần.

Một viên Hỏa Linh Châu đã khiến cho Nhạc Thành kinh ngạc mà hiện tại có tới hai viên linh châu thượng cổ xuất hiện sức mạnh gấp một trăm lần, đây là điều quá kinh khủng, nếu tu luyện dưới linh khí nồng đậm này, kẻ ngốc tu chân cũng biến thành thiên tài.

- U u.

Ở giữa không trung kim mang không ngừng chuyển động với ngọn lửa, giống như là bạn bè lâu năm không gặp vậy.

Linh khí cường hãn tràn ngập khiến cho Linh Mộ cũng phát sinh biến hóa.

Linh khí nồng đậm không biết từ nơi nào truyền tới khiến choc him bay cá nhảy ào ào tập trung quanh linh mộ, tham lam hấp thu linh khí này.

Linh khí tràn ngập này khiến cho một số người thuộc đội hộ vệ Kim Long cũng cảm thấy điên cuồng, linh khí này đối với tu vi của bọn họ có lợi ích rất lớn.
    I can't really remember any of your posts is was so long ago. All I remember at this point is your avatar really :)
    Mike has been spamming my profile page with pictures of carrots, and the debating hall has been renamed, other than that I don't think much has happened.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom