• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MidnightAgony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me too.

Well, I'm learning Greek Past Tense, but it's not exactly exciting.
    Hmm, I'd rather you not. I like to colour my own work. Don't mean to be rude or anything, but I'd rather just colour it myself~
    Arylettopia is a small country, small population.

Pencil Land has a population of one, since the Pencil Smith lives there alone. X3 However, the country in which Pencil Land is in, Ladragia, has a big bustling population. And is covered in cities, with one forest, which leads to the Pencil Smith's Cave where Pencil Land is.

Arylettopians are like normal people. They can have any colour of hair, skin, etc. And Arylettopia is very diverse, lots of different kinds of people and personality.
    Sorry. I haven't been in a spriting mood for a while. I will update the adoptables eventually. Sorry again.
    You're cursed. And I'll accept your friend request as soon as I find the damn thing.
    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x256/chaostres/QuestionMark.png[/IMG*](Remove the star)
    I did the question mark in case anyone want to use it as their avatar or profile pic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom