• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm good, just wondering why I'm still up at twenty to one AM. :/ How are you?
    いいえ… あたたかいじゃないよ!
    この天気は蒸し暑い…
    あの… 日本語を分からない! /)_(\
    :o

oh! nothing in particular, really. I just thought that hey, I should talk to dezzuu and what with my internet being what it is, #tcod isn't really a good idea.
    No, not weird. Just different, and different is good. The only thing I like is to start a fire and watch it spread. It just is interesting, in my opinion. Man, I sound like a weirdo. :x
    Ohhh... Hm, that's interesting. Most pyros I know just like the flames, not the aftermath.
    I only like mojitos really. :x

nothing major like setting a house on fire or anything, right? i'm kinda a pyro, but we used to burn paper and cardboard boxes back home like everyday, so it's kinda died down. flame isn't really anything special anymore
    It's nothing too big really. I used to sneak out back home because, well, there was no one there. Um, occasional drinks? But I usually hate alcohol and my parents are okay with me drinking a bit so it's not really mischief. There's a lot I could do and get away with because my parents are okay with it or wouldn't punish me very harshly. I guess it helps that I'm their "baby". And one or two other things

But nothing too severe. What about yourself?
    It's kinda confusing at first, but you definitely get used to it. But about about 3 months in, everyone gets sick of each other. When we go home for Christmas break, we all miss each other. And same for second semester and summertime. :]

I'm a goody two shoes and have never had restriction. :x
    You're confined to your dorm. Depending on what you do, the restriction could be 1-5 days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom