• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Worst Username Ever

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now it's different since the hour number changed. It's about 6:30 PM for me. You're about six hours ahead of me, then. *stares at weird N eye-stars*
    DX

And I get upset when someone gets to stay up since they're three hours behind me while I have to go to sleep >|

Are you five hours ahead in Norway then? Not sure, really.

Also I saw some mafia game you were in and I laughed when I saw you say (exact quote I think, I'm typing this out)

"Darn time zones, while everyone else posted I was sleeping."

Something like that, anyway xD
    Ah. My avatar appears to match up with me pretty well xD And you're in Norway, hm? Darn time zones. When I sent that first message, I was all "OH She's online!!" since as far as I've seen, you're never on when I'm on.
    Ah, I see.

I'm playing White right now (got it one or two days ago; I don't know which Dx). I didn't think it fit that well (since you behave/act/type/write/whatever in a much less crazy style). But I haven't been or read threads nearly AS much as I bet some of you members that were around longer do, so I wouldn't know you as well.

...how did I type that much?!
    Your avatar XD

I remember before I joined (I read through the forums before joining) that I was shocked somehow when I saw your pronoun xD What is it of...? Now I find the eye scary :o

...I don't always type this much like that.
    Um...hi.

I tend to read through old threads and after reading your posts I wanted to uh, talk to you. Er...[/awkward]
    it's... kind of cute. x_x kind of mutant hybridy though.

also you reply to visitor messages on the other person's profile x]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom