• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Karkat Vantas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, yup! It's great fun, probably the most fun mafia game I've been in.. I have to say, I'm pretty stunned I'm still alive - I've not played many games before, and I'm not particularly good at it. :)
    I already have plenty of cheap cash. I'm just trying to get my reffing active again.

Besides, I recall Negrek saying something about not wanting arenas that are particularly inclined toward prize farming. Or at least, I recall somebody reporting her saying that.
    I'm sorry? That's not a name I recognize? Maybe it's in a language who poorly redid my name.
    aw D:

I just thought that it'd be nice to chat because I don't feel sleepy at all O:
    's all cool though
    hey hey
    hey
    is there any way you could be on MSN now? O:
    (just askin', no biggie if you can't)
    damn :C dem timezones again

oh you silly people
    we never get to stay off school no matter how much snow :U
    Somehow I feel like we've had this discussion before... I'm not quite interested in trading any of my Pokemon away at the moment.
    Neat! Thank you :D I posted in the Black Market, do you now need to confirm the gift or do I just go ahead and post in the Registration Office?
    What? It's still going over here. We got to miss math team and disrupted the entire wing with our cheering.

Once I was sitting next to this old lady. And then she scooched up to me and got all motherly and started going all "Good evening, dearie. How was your day?"
    I got off at the next stop and waited for another train. Creeeepy.
    I get these people all the time. The salami lady at Rego Park is all buddy-buddy with me. Which is why I don't usually go to Rego Park.
    hey hey
    It's going to snow (again) tomorrow. Around 3 to 6 inches, they say.
    I'm just keeping my fingers crossed because I have double Math tomorrow and weird old ladies on the street are raving about Little Italy when I said it had Italian cuisine to a friend.
    I mean, Queens is a nice place, but these people are everywhere.
    Yeah, sorry. How about I edit new ones into one post until another post is made in the bank? That should work?

EDIT: Or, I suppose, alternatively, I could post at most every (X) days, or in batches of at least (X); which do you think would be best?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom