• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zoltea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't even know how long I was gone. But I probably won't get on very much, not really as interested in Pokémon any more.
    I'm going to get it in Feburary.

POST IT ^(O\/O)^ IT DESERVES TO BE POSTED. *cheers*
    I had it when I went over my sisterr's house, but her connection got messed up.

C+C helps inexperienced writers get better. Helps you know what to fix and what to keep the same. o3o
    Don't feel bad, I don't have it either.

And I'm drawing a future picture of what will happen in one of my RP's. :3
    D{ Evil Onix! (to me at least.) Gah, why do these things have to be so complicated. I only found a shiny once, Gastly, and that was by sheer luck. Hm...*goes to look for Pokemon with pokerus*
    Oh my. X3 I don't EV train, I think it takes too long and I'm super impaitent, so I don't do it. x3
    X3
    Well, dang. Mine are usually around level 60+ by time I get to the E4. I usually only have two or three with me too. ^^;
    2shared, 4shared, and Mediafire, though don't use 2shared if you use any of those upload sites.
    That's roo bad. I'm thinking about starting it soon, but leaving it open for more joinersl
    Yeah, like the rock in the desert, or the one in the ocean. I could never figure out how to open them.

That would probably be best...and I need the chance to upload it before he leaves! D;
    Oh snap, missed my VM.

The one things I never understood on those games was the rocks with the dots on the door or caves, or whatever.

Haha, I attempted a Moogle for Cloud, and it's shading looks so weird.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom