• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me either... Stalking Pokefarm, school stuffs... FCAT prep... Its horriable! D:
    MINIMINIMINIMINIMINIMINI!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found this. Patrick stump is making a new album, and he's been doing these videos of him singing a capella. This one, I know you'll like. *wink refferencing MJ*
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

o yuzzzzzzzz! n ur absolute righty! :D :D :D U MY SISUNIVERSEEE

HIPHIPHORAYYYYYYIWILLBEMARRRYINGYOUTOOOYOUAMAIZINGWONDERFULBEAUTIFULWONDERFULDKOUR()#*R%I#KIJFKEWFDUIOREYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<333333333333 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<33333333
    (although for future reference technically i'm femme genderqueer :3 BUT I DON'T MIND FEMININE WORDS LIKE SISTER WIFE AND GIRL)
    FRIEND FAILZ THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE!

...I don't know what that was.

It'd happen when people are too lazy to even chew on their burritos. The most popular item on the menu. Ahaha.

You could be like some kinda rockstar with eyeliner AND boots. It sounds cool. Oh, your daddy doesn't let you wear that? Odd, my family's the complete opposite... they WANT me to dress all "sexy" or whatever so they can have grandchildren. It's strange! But yes, like that, except with more GUITARS. Because it needs badazzery to the EXTREME. You are a ROCKIN' MOON, DANGIT! I like Patienced Moon, it should be your official title. Other than the five zillion you have.

(Aah, really? Thank you! I'm glad you think so. And n'aawww. The Idea Faucet is LOW.)

Giggleroids also sounds like some kinda giggly laughter disease in which you can't stop laughing. Or a giggling robot that won't stop. Moonwalka ROBOOOTTTTT! You are all of those things. At the same time. Somehow.

Three years, ah, of less eye damage than my poor things which also get ripped up by video games. (I'm playing one right now as I type this, as a matter of fact!) Oh, technology's making them better? N'aaww. Then there won't be any glasses dorks like me around. Glasses are cool too, right? N'aaww, you failed harder than me? Impossiblé! Somehow it has an accent. It is very ACOM! I'm glad you think so. :3 And thank you! I've beaten it since then and it was... a bit tough, but easier than I expected. I guess because they were all EV trained! Took some of the challenge out. I did something weird in which I EV trained all of my Pokemon DURING the storyline, it was a nasty challenge. But fun and fulfilling too. I should try my non-EV trained team on him next. Ah, ya gotta love all that Z abuse, huh?

SKANKPUNCH! ...I'm not sure what I'm doing now. That sounds like a bad Pokémon attack. I'm naughty too.

It's like if Jason died or something because Edward bit him and he became a werewolf angel and then him and Bella's daughter had vampire werewolf angel babies and it was nuts, but they were all perfect with really good-looking appearances and none of the flaws of their previous species.

NOOOOOO! PLEASE, ; IS ALL I HAVE LEFT!

Ah, you don't. It gets annoying at times...

;;BURNS AND RIPS APART THE STICK, MJCERBERUS RAAAAGHHEEEES!;;

...Whoa. Now he's BAD, BAD, AND YOU KNOW IT!
    Okay, but it's evil too. (VERY MUCH SO, INDEED)

But not until things have settled down over here.
    Homework, oh homework, I hate you, you stink~ Shel Silverstein. :D But it was good to eat, right? xD That reminds me, what do you actually do with the food you make in that class? Do you eat it or give it out or what? :3

ST. AUGUSTINE GOES CLICK CLICK

There's a place called Cloud? :D Sort of like those ~*^ULTIMATELY AWESOME THINGIE THAT DOES STUFF^*~ that has commercials on TV?

Notes=2 hours for 6 pages. 6 pages in the textbook, that is, not 6 pages of notes. :P My hand gets sore after writing a bunch of notes, though. 'Everything is important but only write the more important stuff' is what most people say, but it doesn't work. :P Rome and Greece~

To be fair to Hawaii, Hawaii has mountains. While Florida. Is. Flat. So flat that our highest natural elevation point is 345 feet above sea level (Britton Hill, by the way).

THEY GO ON ADVENTURES TO SAVE FLORIDAAAA~ THEY GO TO A SCHOOL WHERE THEY LEARN TO COOK~

It's not *that* awesome. But they were like candy and stuff but still.

So? How was it?

:D *party explodes*
    Your avatar is still evil. (QUITE, IT WAS INDEED FIXATING)

Maybe you will. Maybe you will...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom