• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vipera Magnifica
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Inorite.

Victory Road has so much more activity than this place. I've forgotten how boring tcod is ._.
    Hey Zangviper! I missed you during my extended absence!

I do like it. Fresh Prince of Hyrule and The King sings "Like a Boss" are my favorites! I'll finish the videos up soon.
    Are you planning on getting another Hoenn game?

Mhm! I can't wait.

Yup, I have Time, Blue, and Sky. I really do love them--they're very emotional games, and it's awesome being a Pokemon. I definetly reccomend it.
    Hm.., Let me see:

Red
    Blue
    Yellow
    Gold
    Silver
    Emerald
    Diamond
    Platinum
    SoulSilver
    Soon-To-Be Black

Someone stole your Sapphire game? Awwh, I'm sorry to hear that. :c The Hoenn games are really nice, too. :/ Ooh, Australia! I've always wanted to go there. :3 Oh ho ho, I'm too excited for words. This was the first time that I've been on the Internet long enough to hear about the Japanese names, the new features, etc. before most other people, so I'm definetly excited.
    Seeing as it's winter, yes it is. But most of the snow's gone. And I never got round to making snowmen :c
    Oh. We don't do that here, we just have a subject and that's that. :v

I'll tell Mawile you said that. D:
    Why do not-British people say "majoring in" instead of "studying" it is very confusing
    Erm, Law.

...have I mentioned your avatar is quite terrifying?
    Trust me, Platinum is awesome. It's a lot better than Diamond and Pearl, so I wouldn't really bother getting either if you were thinking about it. Especially if you play Platinum first--D&P end up being really crappy, and I mean really crappy if you played Platinum first. I got Diamond before Platinum, but I never played Diamond again after getting Platinum.

So, yeah. :D Have fun with Platinum!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom