• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

S.K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn ng chữ cái màu trắng tinh giống như thác nước không ngừng đổ xuống kia, khóe mắt khẽ co rúm lại một chút, chung quy vẫn là biến thành một tia thở dài cảm khái.

o0o

Đệ Nhất Hiến Chương Liên Bang dài 70 vạn chữ hai là 170 vạn chữ? Những cái văn kiện tài liệu kèm theo vô số các loại chú thích, phụ lục… cần phải bao nhiêu không gian lưu trữ mới có thể ghi nhận lại hết toàn bộ được nó? Hứa Nhạc trong cuộc sống chạy trốn trối chết của chính mình, đã vô số lần mang theo cảm giác sợ hãi cùng cực mà đối mặt với Đệ Nhất Hiến Chương, sự tồn tại bao trùm toàn bộ xã hội Liên Bang,
    Hi Libby! I'm making a drawing A Darkarmour's Iron legion of Friends picture, and I wanna out you on it! Should I draw you as a dalek, a penguin jumping into water or what you actually look like?
    You requested a splice between jolteon and vaporeon in my shop and I need to know which one to use as the base.
    Err, Colossal didn't actually make the fakemon in your sig. See the Spriter's Showcase for... details.
    Allright, but give credit. If you use it without putting me in the credits list, you shall be killed by my friend who lurks in the introduction forums, Mewtwo!
    PLEASURE TO MEET YOU. LISTEN TO HER, OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*
    Sure, I'll work for you but I won't be able to do too much at once cause I also work at Mewtwo's Sugimori splice shop and they take quite a long time. But as I said I'll be happy to work for you and thanks for the interest in my sprites:grin:
    Yeah... too much.

Patrick Troughton and Colin Baker are my favourites at the mo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom