• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Silver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have something against my adorable little baby Absol?

p.s. Friend me?
    If you say so!

NO WAY SOPOR FAYGO IS DISGUSTING. GET ME /REAL FAYGO/ OR I'LL KILL YOU

That's fine, as long as she's in there! :D She could've been asleep, too.

UH THE MAIN PAGE OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW

Well I reacted! xD I wondered if it was safe to go inside.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Exactly! We'll just have to give him whatever is left. Or something. (I actually have an idea for him.)

NOSTALGIA IS GOOD WHEREVER IT'S FROM. :D I barely remember SSN's RP but I do remember I played two characters really horribly. :| They were practically the same person!

ALSO I really need motivation. :( I need to ref and update my mafias and do so many things but I just can't write for them! What should I do?
    You should come up with a tactful response before I let my baby Absol tackle you and maybe ruin your pretty face...or maybe she'll just lick it.The ways of my little Absol are mysterious...much like my brain.
    I am 0kay with that.

Well, I truly do think you are mafia!

I WOULD RATHER DRINK SOPOR FAYGO THAN PINEAPPLE FAYGO!

No it isn't! Postpostpost! Go do it :D

NO BUT I THINK A LINK IS ON TVTROPES

Markku, maybe? I don't know. HE DIDN'T REACT WEIRDLY TO BANANAS

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes :D now I need to figure out roles for the random characters who don't get any screentime!

I remember she was a weavile! I can't remember her name, either. BUT ANYWAY it's a great RP yes??? I loved Beauty and you should totally resurrect that kirlia maybe. :D Or just join either way. I love playing crazy people.
    I have a pocket knife that I got a couple years back. It might not be that sharp, but it doesn't need to be to show somebody to not try and screw with me/steal something from me. Hopefully if I do go away from this place, I will never have to use it.
    I can't really talk to them-I have lost all trust in the both of them. All I'm hoping is that nothing sends me over the edge over the next couple of days, or I WILL leave this place, consequences be damned.
    forums.dragonflycave.com/member.php?u=137 forums.dragonflycave.com/member.php?u=2653 both work fine for me. http:// removed so it wouldn't parse as a link and, therefore, would display in full.

And :c still hallucinating?
    YEAH IM FLYIN' FLYIN'
    FLYING LIKE A BEE
    I'M GONNA MAKE YOU GLAD YOU CAME
    I'M COMIN' NOW
    ON THE FLOOR
    NO

Oh. Well, try harder. What about finding a place where you're alone to play music?

OKAY THEN. I LOST THE LINK TO IT THOUGH

Neh I'm just going to pester random people. xD

:DDDDDDDDD

UM I SUPPOSE EXCEPT THEN IT WOULD BE A POPULARITY CONTEST I THINK. I DUNNO WHAT TO DO oh wait I have a great idea let me PM it to you.

Here it is! I even resurrected Beauty fot it. :o You remember SotDL, don't you?
    DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY
    OH THEY SAY SO
    PEOPLE WHEN THEY DO IT SO HARD
    ON THE FLOOR
    FLYING FLYING FLYING
    OUT THE DOOR
    DO IT RIGHT NOW
    IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR YEAH
    you sick person xD

IT'S A NEW GENERATION
    IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
    AYY OH AY OH AYY