• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Monoking
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to hug it too. Silly Totodile, why aren't you real D: But what are these lots of Totodile you speak of?
    Well, that's true. I think the jaw is part of its appeal, though. I have an odd taste in Pokemon, so each to their own.
    congrats on hatching from the egg to a Caterpie! now were the same age!
    moment of zen headbutt: a random happy thought or quote that is pokemon-themed.
    here it is; your monent of zen headbutt!
    ''it's about the people and the pokemon... a feeling, a feeling of love!''
    from a song i wrote. feel free to quote, as long as you credit me.
    Hey, Kanaya, I suggest refraining from the cap at the beging of each habit.

N-Eways, hello new person.
    Thank you :3 Also, it's easier for us to see your reply if you click our usernames and post your reply on our profile so we get a notification.

And what Hawke is saying is if the image is already online, you don't need to re-upload it. I was just saying if the images are on your computer, not online, you'll need to upload them first. :3
    Noticed, you don't even need to upload them onto a site, you just need the URL.

Also a quick easy site is ImageShack.us.
    You upload the images onto a site such as photobucket, then copy the image's url, then past it inside image tags. Image tags are put the url here[*/IMG]
    Just remove the * from the tags. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom