• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Skroy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The circumstances of the transformation are different, though, and the rest of the plots differ.
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon has a slightly similar plot. You get thrown back in time, separated from your best partner, and turn into a Pokémon.
    You are a small town person, unaware of an evil society called Cyphai that wants to turn people to Pokémon, and send them back in time so that they can empty the world as much as they can before reforming it as they see fit. And you're captured, along with your friends.

That's the gist of it.
    So it's alright.

I was typing with one hand on a touchscreen so I sort of resorted to not fully explaining.
    :3

you have a pseudo prize (I would have jokingly asked anyway).

THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME

JOIN MY ROLEPLAY YAAAAY

haha non obligatory, obviously.
    (There's a really cool word starting with 'f' and ending with 'uck.' FIRETRUCK =3=)
    I actually started by watching DBZ Kai which got me interested in the entire series. But they skip the last saga or two and have like 9001 filler episodes so i'm going to read the manga.
    (If I hear that joke one more time i'm going to burn your house down with lemons. XD)
    I'm fine. Started school a little bit ago. And acquired an interest for Dragon Ball Z .3.
    Life's alright. I don't do much, but I'm content. I wake up, go to school, hang out with friends, go home, get on the computer, maybe play some video games, and then I sleep. It's a casual existance, but it what I need.
    I'm really bad about checking my visitor messages :/ I don't come here as often as I used to so it's like, ehhhhh u.u

well, I haven't made too many dishes myself. But I can bake some pretty mean cookies, and some spaghetti with sauce I made from scratch o: it was apparently really spicy lol
    ...You have the best timing ever.

Pretty much nothing :x

Thank you :3

HAVE YOU SEEN THE TURTLE PICTUREEE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom