• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And one of the girls in my class seems to think I need a psychiatrist
    and she's decided that she should be that psychiatrist >.<
    Also I have a habit of purposefully annoying my friends and almost all the girls I know take it personally :\
    That is indeed a very good idea. But camping always seems like a recipe for disaster to me for reasons.

To be honest, I guess I do care about boys, because I get along with them better than girls most of the time! But that makes me only less inclined to listen when the girls start talking about how cute they think one of the boys is :\
    Madeira Island. Madeira meens wood in portuguese.

You probably don't know where it is...
    The problem is, most of the books I want to read haven't come out yet! But drawing works. And the girls in my room aren't that bad, at least. (Of course, I'm in the only three person room. I'm always the one that has to be added to one of the other groups, since no one seems to want to be in my company. Due to not really caring about fashion or boys, I have become the black sheep of my class.)

Your class went camping? The idea sounds like a recipe for disaster.
    We are going to a tiny village in the middle of nowhere. Seriously. Even our teacher has said that there is pretty much nothing to do there. And the people in my class... are not my favorite people in the world.
    Haha, okay.
    Just one older sister, actuallyy (posted on own profile on accident -_-)
    Hm. Well, you never know. Maybe one day if he gets married he'll name his kid after you :D /is silly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom