• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Momo(th)
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's a very me game as in it involves a bunch of characters with serious psychological issues having gory puzzle nightmares.
    Indeed, it kind of scares me. Also, I'm on a dead for typing that guide. I have everything to do it, but... no motivation right now to finish. It will get done, though.
    Thanks again for all the help!

You should be good to remove the spoiler tag in your sig. Lirris was probably thinking of the newer versions of vB, where spoilers can be hidden via button. :D
    Double checked the list and it looks to be right. Also, edited my previous post a bit to take up less space. Added some links for that might come in handy. Uh, not sure if Kyurem should be listed as 'all formes' or 'normal, Black, and White' formes, since there's been some speculation that there might be more formes. Will update Meloetta with its formes, too.
    Yeah, that sounds great! I'm not online everyday, so having someone who usually is would be super helpful. I'll probably double check the list, too, since I kind of skimmed through the thread when I first made it. Thanks again!
    Oh wow. Thanks for adding my super long list to your signature. I plan on updating it regularly, but it doesn't hurt to have someone else to do the same. :D
    Alright. I'm going to post an Agents/Fairies one because I finally got a build for it that works! You'll be posting Wind-Ups as #16, right?
    I've coerced inuzuka and another member of our Xbox Live Clan to join DK! They're good guys, I know them personally as well, so I can vouch for them as Duelists as well! Especially Zero, he runs Chaos as his best Deck type! And by that I mean the Envoys! Both of which it took to beat my Custom Deck!
    Hey, can you do an overview of Gladiator Beasts and/or Ninjas for Deck Guides in the Duelist Kingdom group?
    Hah, I related to Light so much, it was scary! But I related to other aspects of L at the same time, so it was really interesting!
    That's true. But when you watch it Ryuk doesn't recognize him as Light, and if Shinigami are deceased humans Ryuk should know.

Were you rooting for Light or L?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom