• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Momo(th)
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh that explains it all lol. Just making surew. This yu-gi-oh tournament is online right?
    Uhm how did I join the T-cod tournament? And what is the tournament about? And why did you ask me to be a friend?(Sorry for all the question)
    Yeah, I am... I've just been busy. haven't been able to get on the forum... (is actually "always on" because I told the computer to do that... not actually here. >.<) I'll get to that ASAP.
    Man, oh God the nostalgia, there was so much I didn't even do, like all the forms, defeating Sephiroth, that weird Hundred Acre Wood place...so much left undone...if only I still had the console. Or the game. I wonder if they had a PS3 release....

And wikipedia says Tets's working on the next KHIII, presumably for PS3. Fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    I didn't. A cool little encyclopaedia.

Not to change the subject in any way, but I just remembered who Xion is. Kingdom Hearts was the best video game ever! The KH Wiki was my first introduction to the internet, as evidenced by my XIII'd username, and oh my God-

[[Coroxn has entered a nostalgia-induced coma.]]
    You mean there are people who /don't/ like the Matrix?
    Wanna go eat their faces?
    I already knew about both:

I've had "Jinzo" get hit with "Trap Hole" cards,
    And they STILL don't seem to have revealed ANYTHING about what's in that Structure Deck...
    Ah yeah! Like when "Ally of Justice Catastor" attacks "Gundari", "Catastor's" effect kicks in first, whereas when "Gundari" attacks "Catastor" it's "Gundari's" effect that takes priority!
    Priority? And I may already know about the new Structure Deck, I'm on the Wiki a fair bit! It's where I learned all about the Dragons Collide Structure Deck back when the Japanese were about to get it, and when it had a sodding Cyber Dragon in it and only had, like, 2 Lightsworn cards in it!
    What Yu-Gi-Oh! news? Is it about the new card designs, cuz I've already bought an Exceed Symphony! (Easier to type than XYZ if you're a touch-typist like me, plus I'm sick of hearing British people say Z the American way!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom