• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Solstice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• She most likely kept her sanity due to the fact time in space is much different than the time on Earth/Ponyville and it wasn't as long to her as them. And she was plotting her revenge the whole time so they kept her focused and such.
    I don't think you would get any hate PMs since you'd know who they were xD. Don't worry I don't hate, it's stupid to hate on someone for their opinion anyway. You have avoided the bandwagon whooo! I like Luna c:
    Captain...?

No. Can't say that I have ever used that alias. I've basically only used Blinkingsky, Skyman, or something similar to those.
    I have PO but I am among the "lost ones" who couldn't upgrade to Version 2 cuz of Android
    You were somewhat of a mentor to me and I believe you were a competive battler as well.
    Oh, yeah! You're Cypher, right? I don't think we've talked much, actually. I mean, I've seen some of your posts, but only recently have I seen newer posts from you.

So, how's life been for you?
    Just wondering, were did you get that avatar? I NEED a new avatar BADLY! I got this one off of google. It might even be copyrighted...
    Yeah :/ I've been really scattered lately; haven't been getting much done. D:

How's life? (:

I'm going to try and log on here a bit more often; haven't been to any Pokemon forums in quite some time.

Also, I'm definitely going with my old avatar again. xD
    Whoa, sorry I haven't messaged you in forever D: I got distracted with a few other things. How've you been lately?

In reply to your last message: That sounds awesome! I've wanted to get into competitive battling for a while now, but I haven't ever gotten around to it. :/
    Ok, awesome. I'll send you a friend add next time I log on there.

Competitive League sounds cool. So is it like wifi battles and that sort of thing?
    Same username as here. I might start an intro thread; I didn't this week because I was really busy.

Btw what is your username there?

Ah, okay.
    Oh, I see. Yeah, I've seen those before on some forums.

Card of the day, cool. How do they decide which card to use?

edit: And I just joined PokeSun. :D
    I am! It's just that some things are sort of iffy at the moment and there are a few people due to be reffed in front of you... hopefully it won't take too much longer?
    Yeah, that would be cool. ^^

What exactly is a Portal? I think I've heard of it before, but I can't remember the exact definition.
    Oh, awesome. :D Now I want to join, lol. Although I'm on way too many forums already.

Does it have a companion site, like tcod does?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom