• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black Yoshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For some reason I kept thinking of this picture...
    shrug
    Hehehe, it's been a while huh? ^_^
    That's good to here. I am too. I've got loads of ideas and shtuff to make the new one infinitely better than our past trials and I am ecstatic to find that original players are coming back. I just wanted to also apologize for vanishing. That was very unlike me and rather rude but I meant no harm to anyone. Life happens :T

Decide anything new for Xhan? :D
    Ah, so she's my-ish version. I just think she is like that. That's the thing I'm not huge over with Elder Scrolls games, I don't get as connected to characters as I do things like Dragon Age or Mass Effect.

Hmm... checks timeline. Malik wouldn't be in Skyrim then, he'd still be in Black Marsh.
    Haha, who knows, maybe Lucy runs into the Khajiit caravan and a certain large Khajiit that's travelling with them?
    He also says I have a 'dnd party' dynamic going. I guess it's true. I got a cleric (Revak), warriors (Lydia & Ralof), healer (Malik) and a rogue (Cato). I just need a wizard and I'm set.

Haha, too true. Skyrim was once the land of butterflies. Now? Not so much.
    My beta friend says I should just summarize the stuff I am having trouble with, but that just feels lazy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom