• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black Yoshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OHHEY
    There it is. :0
    It didn't appear on mine either; I thought it messed up or something.
    Sweet Brown pulled through! :3
    Yes, indeed! And my sirliness allowed me to view our conversation right when I saw your response!
    As in, like, it just appeared there.
    Dude. I have mastered the skills of timing.
    Yes.

ALSO I HAVE NEWSSSS
    Which I will tell over Skype because it's easier that way.

But yes, vampires.
    New chapter should come out later this week. It's called "Oncoming Storm", "Sovngarde Beckons Part 2" should be coming later, but I've already started it.
    As long as I avoid children like the plague...

I've taken to deciding my character and her family are nudist, and when I'm at home I run around naked. It's all about the roleplaying man.
    Ok, I downloaded Hearthfire... It is the most evil thing in existence.

Not only did it prevent me from sleeping because of the extreme need to buildbuildbuild, but it made all the children naked. Seriously, I adopted a daughter and I tried to give her clothes, and she put them on, but they were glitched and was just a floating head, hands and feet. Sonofa-
    Twenty feet?
    Twenty feet?
    Twenty feet?
    That's like four Lala's stacked up.
    Asdfghjkl.
    I shall.

OH SO THAT'S WHAT'S GOIN' ON. :D That's coo', that's coo'. I'm excited. C=

Technically it should be a thing that can happen to Nico so he can gain more swag and coolness! :0 ... But yeah, you're gonna hafta find a good explanation as to how it happened. And stuff.
    And Nico is very beast.
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

._. Yeah, sorry about not putting anything good in mine. I'm kind of not sure what you guys have in mind, so basically all my post was how Lala's following.

Also finished an Emilio outline for you, when you're ready for it. :3
    Malik might be the best one to meet. Maybe he's passing through Whiterun. Probably arguing with the guards who won't let him in because he's a Khajiit and they think he belongs in the caravans. Cato would be in Skyrim... but at that point he'd be on the mission to kill the Emperor...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom