• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vipera Magnifica
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah it's probably harder if you have actual things to do... i don't so i just consume tv 9_9 i wish there were more tv to consume siiigh.

psycho and the shining just created a ton of tropes that other movies/shows 'borrowed' and if you've seen those other movies/shows then those tropes become super super old and then you go to watch psycho/the shining and everything is incredibly obvious and nothing is new or interesting because it's been done before (even though the things that have done it did it after those originals). :c

thanks! it's actually really sad but because i'm going through puberty atm my range is super-limited and i can't falsetto at all ;n; it's really hard because i used to have a really nice range sob...
    Omg tat looks liek sooooo much fun! i think i mite join! Oh an did stuf is realy hard too do with swipe.
    it's not a big commitment if you finish it in less than a week! which is what i do. and then i run out of things to watch ;n; and i have to rewatch shows... which isn't that bad but running out of what to watch is terrible.

i could never be a movie buff because i can't watch super-old movies. even somewhat-old movies are really hard for me to watch, like psycho is just terrible, and the shining, it's just too obvious what's going to happen and it becomes So Bad It's Good or So Bad It's Bad and i just. laugh. old movies are hard to watch man they're just bad. the only exception is charlie chaplin, he was amazing always. and a cool dude.

idk if i like music /more/ than tv but.... it's certainly up there. i can't play an instrument either i just sing. i know what you mean about the self-critical thing - i try to write songs but i'm so self critical :[ my voice teacher keeps telling me to bring in my songs so we can work on them but i just... hate them... haha... auhg even if they're maybe objectively good all i can see is badbadbadbadbad auhg.

i never get that into video games, i only actually play pokemon. any other ones make me anxious because i don't know how to play them. yeeeep my anxiety is so bad i get anxious from playing video games ahaha... >__>
    draw, sing, play with doges, and yep, watch tv. :p also play pokemon. but my ds is broken and my new 3ds doesn't work. >| arhg. i didn't even /want/ to buy it but pokemon xy so arhgdff.

do /you/ watch a lot of tv? :p i know you're into movies right... fsr movies are way harder for me to get into, but i do still like them. but tv is probably human's best invention way better than medicine or anything pff. (no actual best is doges definitely.)
    nothing really ?_? i started seeing a therapist but i don't have high hopes for that. i'm basically borderline agoraphobic so i... don't do anything really.
    n... one... i don't go to school haha... i haven't gone to school in years and when i did i still didn't take any classes >_> i only realized the point of school (graduation) after i dropped out for the final time (11th grade) and i hadn't learned anything in school except the things they don't teach in classes (things like 'people are evil', 'avoid being seen or people will harass you', 'don't hang in large groups', 'you can learn all this stuff using google' and all the small body-language signs that alert you there is about to be verbal or physical violence) so i really could not graduate. also i only went to school because when i didn't the government interfered. 9_9

i tried getting my ged but i'm dyscalculic and was too scared to take the maths part. i know it's super-easy but i literally can't cope with doing maths in front of other people ... or at all really haha i'm terrible i just google maths when i need an answer... google is my significant other.
    aw :[ family can be terrible. for me i have a room in the attic and i don't tend to leave it. not that that's a great thing haha.

I'M NOT GONNA SAY my age is a secret and it fluctuate constantly :D
    classes are ew :[ why is college more fun than being at home though??

(also secret you can actually write whatever age you want on here >___> fgfdh)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom