• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't watched any K-on since season 2 ended and only recently remembered they said there was going to be a film. I just wasn't sure if I'd want to see it since I'd have no idea how you'd made slice of life into a film. If you say it's good then I might check it out!
    Hmm, well, lowering the difficulty is possible in the actual options in game, but that's like, cheating.

Otherwise, I got a list.

One, use your companions. Brynjolf is a beast. Technically he's not even essential, he's more. According to the in game stats he doesn't replenish HP, like many others, he has none to begin with. That's why if you get him attacking people he can kill an entire city without ever taking any damage at all, because he doesn't have any health to lose. Use him as a tank and a trap detector.

Karliah is either useless or annoying. Though she does do decent damage.

Two, sneak. You just got the best sneaking armor in the game. Use it. Sneak attacks get the damage done right away, taking out an enemy or two before a major fight. Can mean life or death.

Three, look for the high ground. That ruin in particular has a lot of high ground, use it to your advantage and use it to escape to regen health, or to let the NPC's do the work for you while you snipe with bows/magic. Take a step up, and let your conjured buddies and Brynjolf kill stuff.

Shock magic. Spheres are weak against it. So you are good there. Just pick a high spot, let them beat the crap out of Brynjolf, and snipe them with shock magic.

BTW, busy server is evil. I've been trying to respond for hours.
    Depends, what sort of character are you playing? And what/where do you need help at?
    1. Ugh, good question. Of the Mane Six, my absolute favorite is probably Applejack, but Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are up there.
    2. I've seen as far as Sweet and Elite. My favorite so far is... idk, haha. I like Sonic Rainboom, Green Isn't Your Color, Suited for Success, and Stare Master.
    3. M.A. Larson, I think.

And go ahead :p
    it is an adorable show. my 12-year-old sister thinks it's and i quote "stupid" but she just doesn't understand
    mmmm, there's not really much stopping you I guess, but we were planning on ending the series with moony's, since almost everyone involved has vacated teecod at this point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom