• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zexion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A... a grandpa? That's such a juvenile thing to say on a birthday, hahaha.
    I've always wondered what it would be like to have sisters... I have a twin brother and everyone seems to think that it's awesome but it isn't OTL because I always get compared to him and it's just I'M SORRY I CAN'T SPORTS LIKE LUCAS
    My brother got the room with the closet... Because my room's carpeted and my brother has dust allergies and a stick up his ass.
    I need my under-bed storage place to shove my stuff when my mom tells me to clean my room =.=
    I kind of just hop over piles of clothes + notebooks on the floor. MY room is pretty small, so I can make it from the door to my bed in about two jumps.
    No I meant that as in "thanks but please stop because compliments make me super awkward".
    And where might I find that thread? There are no (?) pictures of me on here, but there are some doodles I made of myself, I think.
    ._. Don't say things like that
    I'm sure you're not bad-looking yourself :D
    Actually my science teacher lets us hold methane bubbles and set them on fire so I've almost been on fire. It was pretty cool, I even got pictures of it XD
    I kinda figured. You don't quite seem like the type of person to set me on fire, although admittedly it'd be a pretty spectacular way to go.
    'Cause I'm on fire ~ but you keep on standing still
    Yeah I'm burning down ~ but you keep on standing still
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom