• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black Yoshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• WE SHOULD GET KUCHIKI BACK >:((((
    (But regarding SSS I will try my hardest to reply once my muse heals up, maybe later today)
    Yaaaaaay I remembered that you graduated! |D
    Congrats, congrats, good buddy. You deserve that cap and gown, yo.
    Yeah, probably! Not about being an idiot, of course, but it's almost certainly best to stop thinking about it. For now, I wouldn't worry about it if I could help it. But if it's really been a long time since whenever that was (at least a few months, I would think), then you might want to ask about it/say that's kind of weird if she does something like that consistently! Since it is pretty awkward not knowing what's going on. :X
    On your Grr Thread post!

I hiiighly doubt she's toying with you. She probably ... just wants to be friends! I mean, friends can still communicate with each other, right? If you actually like her and would want to be friends, then you should probably tell her you're uncomfortable with her calling you cute or verging on a relationship that's not happening, but she's probably not doing this intentionally. Compliments on appearance can be platonic in nature, though! If you don't want to continue being friends (why? is she somehow only appealing company if she's your girlfriend?), then you should probably say so, but.

"Make it clear to her that she set the boundaries on your relationship. Throw the "Just Friends" back at her, because from what you're saying she regards you as 'plan B'. Plus it might make her think twice before she uses that on someone else."

That sounds ... like using "just friends" as a weapon. That is not good for making friends. That is not good for getting in healthy relationships. Sounds like it'd just be good for making her feel bad, really.

Sources: ace aromantic who gets suuuper uncomfortable with the idea of romantic relationships. I'm the type of person who would even be nervous about continuing the friendship and tries to ignore people afterward, but that's not exactly great.
    He looks pretty cool! I think I fought him in BW2, at the Pokémon Tournament thing.

Do you know what would be awesome? Online contests.
    He gives you a Beldum in HGSS, too! He basically just walks around talking about stones and gives you a Hoenn starter. In an event, he gives you the Soul Dew and lets you catch Lati@s.

Oh! I was wondering. Isn't the Champion in Emerald a weird Water guy?
    It's a card game! Visual cues are fun.

I remember seeing him in HGSS and thinking he was awesome. What is he, anyway?
    Have you ever played mafia IRL? It's actually really fun!

My first was SoulSilver! I know almost nothing about Hoenn, but there are space ships, if I recall, which is pretty cool! Also Steven is awesome and Lati@s are awesome.
    I meant IRL, but yeah, things here are pretty boring too. Although Mafia was resurrected! Were you here for that?

Also I never played the Hoenn games, so I'm excited for this! It's new to me, so it'll be a surprise and not a pretty replay.
    well, its good to hear that. i think. i hope you work out whatever needs working out.

im okay! things have been boring here. except. HOENNN

also please excuse my capitalisation, im on mobile.
    I hope this year on your birthday, you get chosen above everyone else.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom