• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eta Carinae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hrm, the way I remember it, switching doesn't alter command order at all, so uv should be commanding first.
    I'm pretty sure it is, but you should probably ask in the Question Box anyway. blazheirio and MF are the ones in charge of this stuff, not me.
    for some reason whenever I see your sig it tells me to get a roggenrola. I am deeply hurt
    Hey, there are two numel in the db! Is your sig part of the Numel World Domination Conspiracy or something?
    I'm surprised we weren't the first pair matched up. Good luck with round 1, I'm interested to see how the Pumpkaboo fares!
    Mmm, yeah. I've never used gorebyss or huntail, myself - I didn't have anyone to trade with back in the R/S/E days. Personally, I bought one because I had an RP character (botched evolution, so she was a mix of gorebyss and huntail ... kind of strange, but maybe once sigthings are back, it'll be a nice idea to explore) and precisely because I never used them before.

That'll be fun to play with. It'll be perfect if stat boost can push you over the edge speed-wise and attack-wise. (I do, too. If it didn't, it'd be pretty annoying - fish pokemon can get kinda limited in ASB.)
    Your signature! It's very helpful, thank you.

(Though, actually, possibly inaccurate - there may not be any in the new app yet, but most of those pokemon exist in the old pokedex and, if reappeared, will be considered the first pokemon of whatever species they are.)

I would nab one or two of them anyway, but I only have $8 right now. :V

... And I also see you have a clamperl! Race for the first huntail, then. (After that, race for the first gorebyss... since you already have two, I see I'm behind.)
    Those three reffings were actually worth $8 since you posted them within a week. I gave you the remaining $12 manually instead of making you resubmit them though.
    Each individual post. Wasn't it like that in the old league too?

(ALTHOUGH now that you mention it it would be neat if you didn't have to do that. I'll put it on my to-do list. In the meantime I suggest just claiming them after you post them so they don't pile up.)
    Yeah, they do. The bank is part of the db now to make it easier on our end, but I can't think of any way of making it any more automatic than this.
    I don't have the ability to give out items; only Zhorken can do that right now. We're worried about overlap of prize distribution and she's working on making something to fix that! iirc she was manually going through all finished battles and rewarding prizes; if you haven't gotten something yet, she's the one to poke.
    Ugh I just looked at the battle again and wow how embarrassing

I VM'd Blastoise Fortooate, but it looks like they've been inactive for a while, so in a day or so I'll look for an e-ref
    ASB being back, and you doing so well against me, I thought I'd ask if you'd want to continue the aquatic snow globe battle we had going. Of course, myself being somewhat overzealous in the wake of the reopening, this all depends on whether or not the 3-battle limit is still a thing, but
    They have as much exp as they had in the hack. If you're talking about exp from battles that were in progress when the old league shut down, you can claim those in the Archived battles thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom